Hair Trigger Growth Elixir

4everbeautifull1

I really would like to try this but I am afraid to try it while pregnant. I really want to avoid the post partum shedding but I am on the fence. Has anyone tried during or after pregnancy?

Babygrowth

I really would like to try this but I am afraid to try it while pregnant. I really want to avoid the post partum shedding but I am on the fence. Has anyone tried during or after pregnancy?

I didn't try this while preggo due to the rosemary in it but my son is 10mths now and I've been using it for 2-3 months and haven't noticed anything. But I didn't have pp shedding either. I'm still nursing tho...

Gr8ness83

I am super happy about the customer service from this company.... I received a response to my email in about an hour and there was a handwritten card with my order and on my receipt. I am very impressed. I bought the growth T-shirt and its the cutest growth shirt I've seen as of yet. The oil (vanilla pound cake) smelled very (VERY) strong when I took it out of the package but after I actually opened the bubble wrap and bottle, it did not smell as strong. I got the regular one and it is not too greasy and made my hair smell divine. I love how it makes my scalp feel. I got the cayenne drops and I put a couple drops on my scalp and dropped my head for 4 minutes an massaged my scalp. So far so good!

View attachment 196593

Attachments

• image-2859179910.jpg
    image-2859179910.jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 73
  • image-4246737072.jpg
    image-4246737072.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

mnemosyne

Customer service : amazing.
Smell : bad so it's sitting, gathering dust. Adding that cake scent or whatever made it worse.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I also saw an increase in shedding. My NG is softer when I prepoo with it and I thought I noticed a bit more growth(very miniscule) but I will know after my touchup in April if it made any difference. I've been using this since January. Honestly I don't think I will repurchase. I think it maybe be too thick for my hair. If I do repurchase it will be the featherweight version. I like to give things multiple chances.

I hear ya. I hate not giving things a chance, but I hate shedding more than I need to. I cannot say if I noticed more growth because I grow about .5-.75 inches 4-6 weeks depending on diet and exercise. I just wasnt impressed with it :sad:

nakialovesshoes

Does anyone know where I can buy my own Vanilla Pound Cake Fragrance Oil that smells like the Trigger? I love the way it smells.

mshoneyfly

I have ordered Hair Trigger three separate times since last year. The first order was featherweight formula and then the reg. Glad I never got a scent because that would just make it worse. There's no way to cover garlic, lol except with peppermint oil which I added myself. I also added some coconut oil to change the consistency.

I used for every prepoo; sometimes with heat. feels great on my scalp due to the ppm oil. This amounted to twice a week.

I didnt see any growth while using but I didnt have any shedding or dandruff either. I have just begun to retain length (feb and march) since doing the GHE method, using ayurvedic powder glosses, prepooing w/brahmi oil, sealing w/camillia and cowashing w/vo5 extra body. I am also now transitioning to texlaxed but I was bone straight when I began using the trigger. I dont plan on repurchasing. I have been giving some to my little cousin. She likes it with the coconut oil :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

pinkness27

I was using this mixed with MN. It kept hair soft. I didn't use it on its own to know if it grew hair like it claimed. But the smell is amazing.

EnExitStageLeft

Still using Hairtrigger 3-4 times a week. It is my staple scalp oil and I absolutely love it. I will check my paypal to see how long Ive been using it, but ivw b

mshoneyfly

I have started using this again but now as a HOT prepoo with peppermint oil added. The tingle after massaging my scalp is intense and long lasting!!

fifigirl

Which do you have/ Which do you like better: Original
Do you have a scent? Vanilla Pound Cake
What does it smell like? Amazing! Whenever I use it my little nephew wants to eat my hair!
Do you like it better for the scalp or the length of the hair? Both scalp and length
Does it really accelerate growth? Don't think so. I'd have had hair like Rapunzel with all the growth aids I use.
How does it fit into your regimen? I use it for Prepooing and deep conditioning and I find it makes my hair real soft and well moisturised

Luprisi

After a month of using the normal with added level 2 cayenne and added garlic oil I had.... About .75-1 inch growth. Loved it kept my scalp healthy will continue to use it because it didn't take month of use like others did. Right away from week one I saw my mini braids loosen and curl at the root. Gonna try the feather light formula while I have a sew in during the fall. But for now gonna use the rest for some twist extensions.

That's impressive. Did you apply it every day? Have you continue to use it?

CocoGlow

EnExitStageLeft

Thanks for replying so fast ... I was about to click Pay Now due to the 13% Discount ending at midnight ... PJ problems :lol:

Which JBCO do you use and do you add any essential/fragrance oils to cover up the naturally smokey scent?

EnExitStageLeft

NappyRina

I used the Sunny Isle Brand. They sale it on Curlmart and I've seen it in my local beauty supply. Back in the day I used Tropic Isle and ordered from Sams247.

My grandmother was a castor addict, so the smell doesn't bother me much :lol:. If you're sensitive to it I say do it. It'll save our nostrils.

Rozlewis

I went crazy purchasing this stuff during every sale and I am now in the process of using all of it. I use it as my pre-poo on my scalp prior to washing. It is OK but nothing to rave about for me anyway. I purchased the original formula and the light formula. I actually like Annabelle's and KeraVada oils better.

kellistarr

Ladies... Is anybody out there still using Hair Trigger? I ordered a bottle way back when but I hardly got to use it. I moved sometime ago, and I haven't seen Hair Trigger since! I've decided to get another bottle, this time with all the bells and whistles, meaning the fragrance along with a bottle of Tincture. Always wanted to try the tincture, but held back. Since I now detangle with oil instead of conditioner, (and by the way, this method is working wonders for me), I needs me some more oil. Yes, Yesssss, I know I could use my JBCO, but I want to use amped up Hair Trigger! So, who's using?

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Just 2 4oz a bottles (1 of the feather weight and 1 of the original).. same vanilla poundcake that I loved back in 2012.

I was reading through some of my old posts and am trying to simplify my regimen and get back to the stuff that I loved back in the day.

The main point of me using this is to reduce shedding, and to soften my hair.

As for growth, that would be an added bonus. I am taking vitamins.

Today is day 1. Planning on using on my scalp and small amount on the length daily.

My moisture and seal days are Tuesdays and Fridays. Wash day every other Sunday.

I'l be posting here. This should keep me accountable to my hair until January.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Day 3 was yesterday.
My hair is soft & not breaking.

I'm going to moisturize tonight before bed.
Usually by Tuesday my hair is dry.

No dry scalp issues either..