Is it too hot to wear weaves and wigs in the summer?

Nina_S

Nope...I've been wearing the Mommy wig....yes these were taken on the same day....i eat too much lol

Distorted Barbie,

The mommy wig looks good on you! I "settled" for the It's A Wig Finger Roll but I think the mommy wig is longer in the back so I still may get it.

**Nevermind my ashy eyeshadow**

Nina_S

Girl, says who?? All weaves/wigs don't have to be long and hot. I live in Texas and weaves are my summer protective style.

Get yourself a bob weave like I do (or a wig)

it was cut from a longer weave that was like 10/12 inches halfway through the 3 months

Niche,

Your hair always looks great!

Chameleonchick

If I live on a dry place and I want to wear a straight weave(my hair is natural) do you think I will be able to pull it off?

fatimablush

Today...i put up my wigs and am rocking my hair just like Bree's short hair style that was posted a couple months ago..I will pull out the wigs again when it is cool outside...

I was on my way to an interview and my hair sweated so bad...my air conditioning died... so you can imagine how i was feeling..Florida is no joke..:lachen:

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
i would think so, cuz i shole was tempted to buzz this twa off after feelin this MS heat today. good lawd it was hot! ♥

fivetimestwo

For me it is! Lacefronts and 1/2 wigs were my protective style for the winter and spring but it has been in the upper 80s and 90s in Cleveland lately and I just can't do it. I get hot easily and it just feels like I have a hat on so I'm rocking my own hair for the summer. I wish I could tolerate my wigs though.