Paging Beverly. I really liked the old forum....

sweetcocoa

<font color="blue">but I LOVE this one! Thanks for all your hard work and your time. I know I speak for the rest also...we all appreciate it.</font color>

VALLEYGIRL

I agree with Sweetcocoa
This has lots of great features
Great job Beverly.
Thank You for all your hard work
Valleygirl

Kitkat

Re: Paging Beverly. I really liked the old forum..

<font color="purple"> I like the color options, too! Pretty cool! </font color>

SVT

Thanks Beverly!

Everyone appreciates your dedication to creating a space where we can indulge our obsessions about hair!

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
hi guys, im so glad its working better now! and how nice of you to say, you are welcome.. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

alive

just stumbled on this thread and thought to bump it. it's almost impossible to imagine this forum without gremlins and colorful fonts

Newtogrow

When i first started reading, I was wondering.... then I looked at the date.LOL ...I miss the old way. These bright colors are killing my eyes!!!!

Solitude

I actually like the new new layout. I'm sure it'll be better once all the kinks are worked out. I think this one is more modern-looking, whereas the old one had that "boxy" early internet look! (ugh....I need a smiley! :) )

ConstantlyDynamic

i can't see colors or gremlins but when i look at people's posts, i see the codes (like if someone bolded their text, instead of seeing the bolded text, i'll see the code to bold and the regular text inside the code markers)

LadyPBC

Yes this new layout is sleek and modern and polished and very nice but for some reason it's a little more difficult to read or find things. I see codes and very few pictures. I think I just have to get used to it. Thanks to our moderators and webmasters for all the work that they do and for an awesome forum to learn, grow and share. <3

MzPrince

The new look made me so sleepy the first day that I actually had to take a nap. Everything seems to blend together.

*Belle*Femme*

I was certainly wondering what was wrong with the website yesterday. I kept trying to log on and it wouldnt go. Im glad that it was just the website being updated. And it dont make me never no mind. The old way the new way, either way as long as its still here

BlackDiamond21

I know there are kinks to work out and that is understandable :spinning:!

I thank you for taking the time to even do this website but also to thank you for taking time to update us with a new setting! :grin:

Your work is invaluable to us all!!! :grin:

Thank you Beverly! :grin:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Me too. At first the new look was annoying (and I'm very flexible to change so I wasn't closed minded at all) but it's starting to grow on me and I'm kinda digging it once the kinks get worked out.