WEN

Lucia

I used Wen a ton i think in 08 or 09 but then stopped. I was a fig lover. I think i'm going to order a large bottle of the almond mint and get back on it. I'll be purchasing from qvc

Could you tell the diff before using WEN then after using WEN and going back to your regular products? TIA

Lucia

OK I watched the YT vids and checked out QVC and amazon prices, they have some good deals and I'm looking for an all in one kind of routine/system so I'm ordering this. I wish they made a bigger sized Re-moist hair mask though, 4 oz come on some of us have thick hair maybe a 8 or 16 oz super size at least.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Could you tell the diff before using WEN then after using WEN and going back to your regular products? TIA

Honestly, yes i could tell the difference. Poo's are so friggin harsh :ohwell: I remember that when i first started with the wen i didn't notice anything special upon the initial wash but over time it really did work to soften and moisturize my hair. The main problem with wen is the cost. Depending on your hair length they tell you to do between like 4 and 15 pumps (or something like that). Well when your hair is coarse or thick or whatever you feel like you need to use a ton, or at least i did. So i was going through bottles like water. :perplexed So because of that i took a break and that was the only reason i took a break.

Lucia

Honestly, yes i could tell the difference. Poo's are so friggin harsh :ohwell: I remember that when i first started with the wen i didn't notice anything special upon the initial wash but over time it really did work to soften and moisturize my hair. The main problem with wen is the cost. Depending on your hair length they tell you to do between like 4 and 15 pumps (or something like that). Well when your hair is coarse or thick or whatever you feel like you need to use a ton, or at least i did. So i was going through bottles like water. :perplexed So because of that i took a break and that was the only reason i took a break.

Well I'm going to try it, and if it works for me, I'll just break down and invest in the gallon :lol:

Lucia

Ok I got my WEN Fig 4 pack. So I rinsed, cleansed, left on during my shower. Then I detangled and rinsed then applied the re-moist left that on under a turbie for like 3 hours, then rinsed detangled with my fingers, put some WCC back in with a little styling creme and oil on the length and ends.
Let me just say this is the first condish that lays my front hairs flat, I didn't have to use any gel, or a brush, or a scarf and my hair looks very hydrated and moisturized I knew it was working in the shower when my curls were popping all over the place. That cherry smell everyones going on about it's strong in the bottle but once it's in your hair you can hardly smell it. My hair just smells like fresh clean a little fruity but it smells good. I'm going to use this a couple of more times before I decide to keep it, but so far, me likey. :yep:

beans4reezy

I wish they made a bigger sized Re-moist hair mask though, 4 oz come on some of us have thick hair maybe a 8 or 16 oz super size at least.

I know!! this moisture mask is absolutely awesome, but the jar is just way too small!! Especially for the price.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Ok I got my WEN Fig 4 pack. So I rinsed, cleansed, left on during my shower. Then I detangled and rinsed then applied the re-moist left that on under a turbie for like 3 hours, then rinsed detangled with my fingers, put some WCC back in with a little styling creme and oil on the length and ends.
Let me just say this is the first condish that lays my front hairs flat, I didn't have to use any gel, or a brush, or a scarf and my hair looks very hydrated and moisturized I knew it was working in the shower when my curls were popping all over the place. That cherry smell everyones going on about it's strong in the bottle but once it's in your hair you can hardly smell it. My hair just smells like fresh clean a little fruity but it smells good. I'm going to use this a couple of more times before I decide to keep it, but so far, me likey. :yep:

I knew you would! :yep: It took forever for you to come on over to the Wen side girlfriend! :lachen:

Lucia

I knew you would! :yep: It took forever for you to come on over to the Wen side girlfriend! :lachen:

I know right, what was I waiting for. I've been co-washing for good while now, I should have tried it earlier. I tried shampoo again 2x last year just to make sure and NO my hair still didn't like it.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day

cutenss

WEN and EVERYTHING else is on QVC for 4 easy pays TODAY ONLY February 2. Even WEN on auto delivery, 4 easy pays. I am on it. :yep:

dionne81l

My mom had purchased this a few weeks back and I didn't pay it any mine. She had told me about it an it kind of went in one ear and out the other. Last week I was at her house and saw it.....so I pick it up and read the label. No sulfates is what sold me. So on my day I gave it a try(the tea tree oil one).......and it is a WINNER!!!!! My hair loves this stuff. It is a DEFINITE keeper. Time to order up!!

Lisa

I finally used all of my products. I put the oil (tee tree...I have dandruff issues) in my hair and went to bed. The next morning I washed with the cleansing/conditioner (tee tree and sweet almond mint) and put in the hydrating mask (sweet almond mint), which I left it in most of the day. I washed out the hydrating mask and used some of the cleansing/conditioner (sweet almond mint) and styling cream (sweet almond mint) with some oil (sweet almond mint) as a leave in. I am in LOVE!! My hair was so hydrated, soft, and manageable!!

Did anyone see Wen on QVC yesterday morning? He had a black model (that didn't look mixed) on and showed her before pictures (she looked like natural 4b) and her after results were AMAZING!! I wish I had those curls. I missed what was in her hair or how he achieved those results :wallbash:. Why oh Why can't he be in VA? I would cough up whatever (almost) to sit in his chair!!

The volumizing spray is next on my list!!

MonaLisa

I purchased 2 32 oz bottles of Wen Fig On easy pay!!

:fistshake:

:lol:
I did too....

*I looked at my gallon and I don't think it's going to make it past spring and I don't think gallons are going to be offered again until at least mid summer...so I pulled the trigger. gotta love easy pay:look:..*

Janet'

My mom just gave me the fig cleansing conditioner over the weekend. She bought me the 32 oz. bottle. I used it yesterday for the first time, so I will have to come back after I have used it a couple of times to rave about it...but so far, so good :)

chelleypie810

I noticed that Wen had wheat protein in it..does this mean I can only use moisturizing leave ins because I need to use up these products that I have! The leave in that does have protein is suppose to be a natural balance of moisture and protein..does that make it better? Darn it I need to use up before I buy!

biancaelyse

I'm cowashing like crazy to use up my current stash, but I'm thinking of converting to either Wen or Hair One from Sally's once everything else is used up.

I tried a sample of Hair One Olive Oil conditioner and my hair looked really good.

I am a little worried in that I love to co-wash frequently, use a lot of product so this might get expensive :nono:.

I'm hoping that over time I can use less WEN/Hair One product over time because my hair is in better shape..............

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
OOh January,that is to funny:lachen::lachen:.

Well it is! I :love: Wen! I'm relaxed but if I was natural I would use it even more. I am currently 14 weeks post relaxer and my new growth is very obvious. When I use my Wen, my curl pattern pops out and I love it.

Detangling is a dream if I have to detangle at all!

Toy

Well it is! I :love: Wen! I'm relaxed but if I was natural I would use it even more. I am currently 14 weeks post relaxer and my new growth is very obvious. When I use my Wen, my curl pattern pops out and I love it.

Detangling is a dream if I have to detangle at all!

I Love WEN to,i completely understand about Wen and the new growth it makes your hair very very easy to deal with,it has been a life saver for my hair,I cant be without it!!!

Lisa

I'm about 12 weeks post relaxer, I'm using the WEN, and loving it. The WEN helps to keep my new growth so soft and manageable. Usually I'm looking at the calendar trying to keep my hair looking decent at 6-8 weeks post. So this is definitely a miracle.

I'm considering going natural and would like advice form anyone who's used WEN to transition.

Last edited:

Lisa

I'm sitting here now with the re-moist hair mask in. It makes my hair so manageable! My new growth just melts (wait ...:perplexed... that might not be a good thing :lachen:). But I guess I don't care because I'm re-ordering it and the oil. I'm in love with WEN (at least for the moment :yep:).