Request Conspiracy Theories Section

seraphim712

Ok... Ok... I know may be coined the black sheep for requesting this, but I believe that we have a decent amount of members here who would share the same interest regarding this topic. It would also help to have a section so we can start up different topics under one tree to prevent from having to go on a scavenger hunt for different posts. With that said:

Would it be alright that we have a Conspiracy Theories section please? I know there will be others who would gladly appreciate it.

Kinky4Agirl

Why can't this thread be the theory thread? I will start...

Is it a conspiracy that the police department in some states demand a person who has been stopped for speeding take a sobriety test through an injection? I think it is. What are they really injectiing in these people? And I was told that they are racially profiling these people and are only injecting certain people. Ok, let me get stopped for speeding. They ain't sticking nothing in my arm!!! Go head, take me to jail!!!!

And I have always wondered how a race of people can come over here to America and start a business. say, selling beauty supplies. Yet we can't even keep a hot dog stand open. What gives??? It's a conspiracy. Or is it? Are we just lazy. What's really going on?

lushlady

Is it a conspiracy that the police department in some states demand a person who has been stopped for speeding take a sobriety test through an injection? I think it is. What are they really injectiing in these people? And I was told that they are racially profiling these people and are only injecting certain people. Ok, let me get stopped for speeding. They ain't sticking nothing in my arm!!! Go head, take me to jail!!!!

And I have always wondered how a race of people can come over here to America and start a business. say, selling beauty supplies. Yet we can't even keep a hot dog stand open. What gives??? It's a conspiracy. Or is it? Are we just lazy. What's really going on?

What state(s) does this? I've never heard of this and couldn't find anything on google (I only looked at the first page of results).

greenandchic

Is it an injection or a blood draw? If its a blood draw, its sometimes necessary if they need to detect drugs in cases of DUIs.