March 2015..What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

spacetygrss

APB products:
Hurry up and Grow pomade
Creamy Hair Pudding in Buttercream
Leave-in Conditioner in Vanilla Bean
Maryland and Honey Moisturizing Conditioner in Almond Macaroon
Hibiscus Fenugreek Infused Oils in Buttercream

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Marshall's:
Milcreek biotin conditioner
Looking for a protein conditioner that's stronger and cheaper than Curl Junkie's Repair Me but not as strong and stank a dank as Aphogee's 2 step that I can find on the ground. It was only $4.99 for a big bottle so I said wth and grabbed it.

Ulta:
Redken cleansing cream

CodeRed

Bought 16oz JBCO for 13.99 off of ebay. I was going to wait but I'm almost out and going to be adding it to pretty much all my deep treatments...

ronie

Pura body naturals murumuru moisture milk x 2
Phyto phytophanere vitamins
Kerastase chroma riche mask... i blame Prettymetty for this one lol. My hair isn't even colored. I figured it will do my high po hair good.

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Annabelle's Perfect Blends:

Moisturizing Hair Lotion in Pink Sugar
Blow Dry Crème in Vanilla Pound Cake
Daily Refresher Sprays in Hot Apple Pie, Pink Buttercream and Cherry Marshmallow
Leave Ins Banana Daiquiri Cupcake and Pumpkin Marshmallow
Not Petroleum Jelly in Sugar Cookie Crunch

spacetygrss

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Detangling Leave-in x 2
SheaMoisture Co-wash Conditioning Cleanser, Coconut Hibiscus

emada

APB:

Hibiscus fengreek oil in honey dew melon
Sweet pumpkin spice leave in
Daily refresher spray in pina colada

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Clip in extensions to add some length when my hair is flat ironed. I outgrew my 12inch extensions Yay!

Messing around with y'all looking for sales I stumbled upon a Hairveda sale! Y'all know that's my holy grail line....

Now I done went and bought:

2 jars of Vatika frosting (I haven't used this in awhile. I'm gonna incorporate it back into my regi)

2 bottles of Moisture 24/7 condish for co washing

Red Tea Shampoo bar. Trying something new. I never used a bar before

Mmmnph....can I pay my bills before I go hair shopping?....apparently not. Here I go off to go pay the gas and electric now. Lol!

Last edited:

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
I thought about getting some to add fullness to my hair.

I like them for length and thickness. To me it "finishes" the look. I like to have them on hand for events and if we are doing a family picture or something like that.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@IDareT'sHair:

Why you gotta call me out all early in the morning??? :lol:

I make purchases in spurts. I binge, go into hibernation for awhile, shop my stash, and then go on another binge. LOL.

Of course, when I'm not buying hair stuff I'm shopping for clothes, shoes, purses, etc.... :look:

@spacetygrss

Cause You Up in Here taking care of Business This Early in the Morning!:lol:

I buy in 'Spurts' too. But I've never mastered the Hibernation mode you speak of.:lol:

But I do the Spurt-thing too.:yep:

Agreed about the other non hair related purchases.:nono:

fatimablush

keraveda oil

follicle stimulator

agadir hair products

alter ego leave in conditioner

garlic deep conditioner

shikaki powder

hisbiscus powder

amala powder

etsy pomade

olive Bhringaraji sugared pink hair cream

cocoveda oil

a friend of mine gifted me a few things of the original MorrocanOil line

Motions Salon Haircare shine enhancing pomade

cupuacu butter-i plan to use it as skin care too.

ingredients to die for conditioning base

macadamia oil

mini flat iron

it's a 10 leave in conditioners-leave in spray and cream

it's a 10 hair mask

so since i big chopped my hair and plan on wearing my hair short for awhile- (i really LUV LUV it by the way)..the only time i plan to purchase something is to replenish an item.( i have enough stuff to get me through the next year..that is if my sis and mom doesn't raid my stash!!!):lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

ronie

Have you all seen the new nexus humectress masque? I just picked up 2 jars from CVS. I had 2 extra bucks coupon and a 20% off coupon. It was the perfect excuse to get them. And I received a $10 extra buck coupon for purchasing over 20$ worth of nexus products. Can't beat it. The ingredients look amazing. I love the original, and I hope this one is even better.
MileHighDiva check this one out. It has hydrolyzed elastin high in the ingredients list. I am so excited about using this.
I also purchased the promend heat protecting mist.

charmtreese

Clip in extensions to add some length when my hair is flat ironed. I outgrew my 12inch extensions Yay! Messing around with y'all looking for sales I stumbled upon a Hairveda sale! Y'all know that's my holy grail line.... Now I done went and bought: 2 jars of Vatika frosting (I haven't used this in awhile. I'm gonna incorporate it back into my regi) 2 bottles of Moisture 24/7 condish for co washing Red Tea Shampoo bar. Trying something new. I never used a bar before Mmmnph....can I pay my bills before I go hair shopping?....apparently not. Here I go off to go pay the gas and electric now. Lol!

Lol...you'll be fine as long as you pay the water bill so you can play with all of your goodies...who needs lights! Lol!