2015 Challenge- CoWash, CoCleanse, Mud Wash, Honey Cleanse, & Others

CodeRed

Cowashed with VO5 Island Coconut conditioner and will cowash deep treatment out with VO5 Shea Cashmere.

CodeRed

Co-washed with VO5 Island Coconut Conditioner before deep conditioning (this stuff made my hair so, so soft) and followed deep conditioner with VO5 Shea Cashmere.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used up a tiny corner of: As I Am Coconut Cowash.

Also used Naturelle Grow's Blue Malva, Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Cleansing Conditioner

CodeRed

Co-washed with the last bit of VO5 Island Coconut Conditioner and second wash with VO5 Shea Cashmere.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
My name was on the list from the 2014 challenge but I never checked in because I forgot. I have been cowashing several times a week since January but I'll still do the initial check in list.

1) State of hair (relaxed, natural, etc.): Natural
2) Current hair length: SL
3) Ultimate hair length: Full SL
4) Year end hair goal (length, density, softness factor, ends maintenance etc): Thick ends and for my "bangs" to be chin length when stretched
5) Method you will be using to cleanse your hair and scalp while retaining moisture: Co-washing
6) Number of times per week you will do this: 3-4x per week
7) Products and/or ingredients you will be using: Whatever conditioner is on hand since I'm trying to use up my stash
8) Anything you will be doing just prior or after (deep conditioning, hot oil, ayurvedic treatment, oil rinsing etc): None
9) Frequency of traditional shampoo use: 1-2 times per week
10) List shampoo:
Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni and Monoi Shampoo
UR Curly Soya Shampoo
Ion Color Solutions Clarifying shampoo (if I need it)

Right now I'm using HEHH conditioner to cowash with but I only have 1 or 2 uses in it so I will be switching soon. I'll probably only be updating 1-2 times a week since I don't switch what I co wash with everyday.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Been cowashing with Wella Brilliance conditioner since the first. I think I'm indifferent about it.