***2015 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge***

ronie

DC/prepoo with curl junkie repair me
After shampoo, I DC again with kerastase masquintense.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
DCed with APB Bleuberry Cheesecake DC under a cap for 3 hours. This is one of my fave DCs at the moment.

My poor steamer hasn't been getting much use lately.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Shampoo: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat
Protein Conditioner: Ultra Sheen Duo Tex
Moisturizing Conditioner: Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose + Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Just slathered my hair with Hairveda Methi Sativa step one and two. I'm doing them together instead of in two steps. I'm lazy today.

NaturallyATLPCH

Protein Treatment: BASK Vanilla Whiskey
Moisture DC: Sitting now with Bellezza Naturale Skin Strawberry Restorative DC with Body Heat. May go under the dryer for a little while at some point.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Saw this on Tumblr:

randi415

DC'n with SM purification masque on my scalp and BASK whiskey soak on my strands, under a plastic cap. I just moved, opened up a box and grabbed the first thing I seen.

kupenda

Shampooed with Bobeam Cocoa Rhassoul twice, dc'd with SD Mocha Silk followed by Bobeam Cocoa Condish. No heat.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Doing the Hairveda methi Sativa two step hard protein treatment in one step instead of two worked well. My hair prefers the protein step anyways so I don't feel bad mixing the two conditioners together.

PJaye

DC’ed with BRB Cocoa Rhassoul Mask under a cap for a few hours. Upon rinsing, my hair felt moisturized and somewhat strong; experienced average shedding with substantially less than average breakage. This is a very decent DC.

CodeRed

Deep protein steaming conditioner now with Marianna Nature's Advantage conditioner from my daughter's stash... I added about .5 oz of hydrolyzed quinoa protein to 1.5 oz of conditioner and a teaspoon of mustard powder. This is over a white tea rinse.

CodeRed

Deep conditioning steam now with white tea rinse under Eva NYC Hair Mask mixed with hemp seed oil and mustard powder.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Claudie's Reconstructor *under dryer 20 minutes*
Cathy Howse UBH *under dryer 20 minutes*
Mielle Organics Babbasu & Mint w/a Teaspoon of Jakeala mixed in *Steamer 30 minutes*.

theRaven

I deep conditioned with Organics Hair Mayo for two hours under my heat cap and with Aussie Hair Moist for 30 minutes. My hair feels so soft right now :) I prepped my hair in twists for tomorrows twist out.

FollicleFanatic

DC'd with Palmer's coconut protein pack. Perfect blend of strength and softness. Wish I could get it in a big jar instead of a single use pack..

tangiblebeauty

I would like to join this challenge. I'm deep conditioning as I type. I'm using Shea Moisture Strengthen and Restore DC and coconut oil. Sitting under the dryer for 25 minutes.

I'm doing a method I read in an article. Deep condition, let it cool, put regular conditioner on top for about 5 minutes then rinse.