Funorii Japanese Seawood Hair Cleanser & Conditioner

HopefulOne

I read about this in the Japanese Seaweed thread and tried it. It is a powder that you mix with water and put it on your hair for a few minutes and then rinse. I really like it in my 3c natural totally defined hair. It goes on easy and washes out leaving my hair feeling strong. It also leaves my hair shiny. Has anyone else tried it? I don't want to recommend it because pretty much everything works on my hair. That is why I am interested to see if anyone else has tried it.

Bun Mistress

I mentioned this product in the other thread. And its cheaper alternative. Ye I hve been using this for over a year. I don't shampoo often, and I switch this up with rice bran powder or camellia oil cleansers.

Yes you can flat iron your hair afterwards. I have done so with a conditioning treatment with bevy or weighed down hair.

HopefulOne

I mentioned this product in the other thread. And its cheaper alternative. Ye I have been using this for over a year. I don't shampoo often, and I switch this up with rice bran powder or camellia oil cleansers. Yes you can flat iron your hair afterwards. I have done so with a conditioning treatment with bevy or weighed down hair.

What is the cheaper alternative? I like this product, how often do you use it? Are you Natural?

Bun Mistress

For a year, I'm not trying to advocate for it, I have used a seaweed tea with Kombu and hot water, you rnse with it several times. But its my favorite shampoo and yes you can have a bomb flat iron after wards.

I have followed a Japanese hair and skin care routine for over a year or 2 now.

I'm natural.

Leo24Rule

I mentioned this product in the other thread. And its cheaper alternative. Ye I hve been using this for over a year. I don't shampoo often, and I switch this up with rice bran powder or camellia oil cleansers.

Yes you can flat iron your hair afterwards. I have done so with a conditioning treatment with bevy or weighed down hair.

Hello, you mentioned you used this product for over a year now. What have you noticed: thicker and longer hair? Has it straightened your hair or loosened your curls?

deborah11

I read about this in the Japanese Seaweed thread and tried it. It is a powder that you mix with water and put it on your hair for a few minutes and then rinse. I really like it in my 3c natural totally defined hair. It goes on easy and washes out leaving my hair feeling strong. It also leaves my hair shiny. Has anyone else tried it? I don't want to recommend it because pretty much everything works on my hair. That is why I am interested to see if anyone else has tried it.

I decided to order this is sounds interesting! Not sure that it will work for my hair but doesn't hurt to experiment every now and again. Will let you know how it works out. BTW, what is the powder-water ratio? Thanks.