Godrej Nupur Henna Powder or Godrej Nupur Henna Mehandi 9 Herbs Blend ???

Which Nupur product is better?

• Godrej Nupur 100% Henna Powder

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Godrej Nupur Henna Mehandi 9 Herbs Blend

Votes: 46 88.5%
  • Both products give equal results

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

Angelicus

The 9 herb blend one is the best. In fact, it is my favorite brand of henna to use. It is very smooth and gentle on the hair. I love the way it feels on my hair and scalp.

I usually mix it with a dark, fragrant tea, and I like the color that it gives. I always follow-up with indigo so I don't know what the final red tone is after oxidizing.

I like the fact that it is only about $2.00 at my international store.

Beamodel

I'm in India right now and all the Indian women here use and recommend Godrej Nupur Henna Mehandi 9 Herbs Blend

I just purchased Godrej Nupur Henna Mehandi 9 Herbs blend today. While I was in the Indian market, the Indian gentleman told me that most Indian woman prefer this brand and stated this one really helps with thinning hair.

I normally use Reshma but I will be trying this one tomorrow. I have high hopes for it too :)

emada

I keep forgetting I have a bit leftover from a previous henna. I've been meaning to use it on the back of my hair and on my ends for strength.

I wasn't too impressed my last henna but I'm giving it another shot because I think I brewed the black tea I used too strong. It took weeks for my hair to feel moisturized again.