Be careful what you pray for. You just might get it. I Ain't That Chick Episode.

yodie

Hi ladies.

I wanted to share my latest episode of I Ain't That Chick with you. This is Jonnetta Allen's story of how she married the man of her dreams. The only problem is he was Muslim and things changed the very day she said I do. Jonnetta was determined to make her marriage work because of the scripture that says the believing wife covers the unsaved husband. Be careful what you pray for because you just might get it. Ladies, please take note!! Some of us are not married yet and sometimes we feel like we can 'save' a man, but only God can do that IF the person is willing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=983ei1vbTQw

Thanks in advance for watching.

Last edited:

LiftedUp

Re: Be careful what you pray for. You just might get it. I Ain't That Chick Episode

I enjoyed hearing that message today. Thank you :)

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Re: Be careful what you pray for. You just might get it. I Ain't That Chick Episode

yodie, I will be able to view this during lunch from my phone or tablet.

However, I just want to thank you, thank you, thank you AND Thank YOU, for continuing to share your precious Ministry with us. You never fail to bless and you always lead with the love and the heart of God and His Truth. I just wanted you to know this. :yep:

I am looking forward to more from your Ministry and more often. You share much value to the Body of Christ.

:grouphug2:

Love,
Shimmie

yodie

Thank you Shimmie!! I appreciate your words and your spirit behind what you've shared thus far. Women build women when we share our stories and that's what it's all about. As God opens the doors, I'll go!!