Next level in weave installs

nlamr2013

that's crazy but I imagine it isn't much of a protective style if so much of your own hair is out.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140404_111039.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140404_111039.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 227

Gr8ness83

I used to wear my weaves like this when I was in Jr High/HS. I am indecisive and I was a cheerleader and we wore different styles for competitions. I can freely admit that it did not look as flawless as this, I don't know what I was really doing. As far as a protective style, it's really not but in terms of versitility, no comparison.

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
Where is the sewin? Is it only one strip? If so, what's the purpose of it if you're wearing your own hair anyway? It would be helpful to see her before pic.

Lymegreen

that's too much leave out for me but I love how realistic it looks. Depending on how affordable it is that could be a good option for a special occasions for me. Where I would take down at the end of the day.

ezina

How does this method look like with kinky type 4 weaves? I wouldn't mind doing this except I refuse to straighten my hair to blend it in with weave.

Tulips4u

I like it. Very interesting. I seems like you'll need enough hair to make this style look realistic.

Channy31

AMAZING!
This would be a fab idea for a special occasion, maybe a wedding or something.

If you were relaxed/ happy to flat iron your hair this would be great.

Saying that you could always bun it/plait it when you didn't want to straighten it.
In my case I flat iron once a week (for about 6 months of the year) so this would work for me!
Bet this costs loads.

Last edited:

girlonfire

Where is the sewin? Is it only one strip? If so, what's the purpose of it if you're wearing your own hair anyway? It would be helpful to see her before pic.

I don't think the point of the weave in this case is to be a protective style. I think it's just enhance her own, like clip ins without the hassle.

robot.

You might as well just get some clip in/glue on tracks and style your hair around them. :lol: It is very cool, though.

sharifeh

Sophisticated clipins pretty much
It looks amazing
I would also consider it for a special occasion

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Honey Bee

Oh, wow, I didn't know this was a 'thing'. I had been considering doing a crochet braid install and I thought of something like this, just in halves instead of quadrants. Thanks to whoever posted the braid pattern. :yep: I feel less crazy now. I tend to 'overthink' and I thought I was doing it again. :look:

Subscribe

AMAZING!
This would be a fab idea for a special occasion, maybe a wedding or something.

If you were relaxed/ happy to flat iron your hair this would be great.

Saying that you could always bun it/plait it when you didn't want to straighten it.
In my case I flat iron once a week (for about 6 months of the year) so this would work for me!
Bet this costs loads.

:yep::yep::yep::yep:

I love this look.

kinky curlygenie

This is the braid pattern and alot of hair is left out . Not really a protective style but it looks nice

I do glad I came across this , I think I'll be using for the wedding in attending in July wad freaking out bc I didn't want to put a full weave in ad it will be real hot and I'm be swimming a lot too excited I'm going to experiment will keep you posted when I gt some hair *spinning

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
Very cool! Although I am tryna figure out when I would ever need to wear my hair in four big Bantu knots...

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF