I seriously want to give her a hug!

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Damn. Poor thing. I hope things look up for the better this year. She knows how to get her hair back to tip top shape, so I'm sure she will do it.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Why do YTer's keep changing channels? It's confusing! I hope she doesn't hop back and forth like Sistah w/Real Hair.

Her hair will bounce back as soon as she resumes her regimen.

I hate it when marriages end in divorce! :sad:

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Last edited:

sweetvi

awwwww i really liked her.. her face looks like she has been crying for days.. I know the feeling of heartache

g.lo

I was about to cry myself! Love her channel and will be following her progress closely

BonBon

I don't know her at all but she seems like a nice person. I can't imagine opening up on youtube!

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Wow. I saw a difference in her hair, but I thought it was stress from the book promotion. I really look up to her and will continue to pray for her. She is one of my biggest inspirations.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

ronie

Why do YTer's keep changing channels? It's confusing! I hope she doesn't hop back and forth like Sistah w/Real Hair.

Her hair will bounce back as soon as she resumes her regimen.

I hate it when marriages end in divorce! :sad:

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Yeah, this always saddens me. I don't know her, but i wish her the best.

koolkittychick

Poor Ms Kibibi! I follow her blog from time to time, but I had no idea her set back was that severe! But I have every faith that time, patience, and some self-love and care will have her and her hair bouncing back in no time. :yep:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Dang! She made my heart hurt. I truly wish her all of the best. Times does heal but not a helpful cliché when you are in the throes of heart ache. I wish I could give her lots of hugs and a listening ear.

ATLcutey20

Mskibibi was one of my top hair inspirations. I'm sorry she had such a rough 2013. I wish her all the best. Her hair will be back on top once she goes back to strict hair regimen. I will be following her.

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
Wow. That is crazy. Her hair & the divorce. I know on some videos she seemed to be in a happy marriage so this is horrible to hear. Even the look in her eyes were different. :(

Last edited:

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
Aww man, I really like her blog.

Best wishes to you Ms Kibibi! Wishing you the best of times ahead. :Rose:

Christa438

Ms Kibibi im sorry to hear what youve been through. You are beautiful and a wonderful person. Your hair is still absolutely gorgeous and fierce to me. You seem to be in a place filled with both comfort and strength and moving forward. I wish you peace and blessings.

AmiJay

I never dreamed it would be her when I clicked on the link. I really like her. I also admire her for being so open. I'll put her in my prayers.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
She's such a sweetie. I had the pleasure of interviewing her for my blog. My heart hurts for her but totally applaud her courage.

A few folks voted thumbs down to the vid. The nerve of some ppl. #icant

ronie

She's such a sweetie. I had the pleasure of interviewing her for my blog. My heart hurts for her but totally applaud her courage.

A few folks voted thumbs down to the vid. The nerve of some ppl. #icant

Her ex in-laws:look:

msdeevee

I subbed to her new channel and will join her challenge if I can. I've heard of her before but never really followed her so I don't know if I can be in her challenge. Is she relaxed or natural and I guess she wears weave a lot . I'll see.

Divorce is a tragedy.

reeko43

Just subscribed. Love a good comeback story and i am sure hers will be great. Life will certainly knock you down but its how you get back up that really matters and inspires. Rooting for her recovey.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

PureSilver

Didn't think it would be her. Divorce is the devil i tell ya. Sending lots of love a prayer her way. MsKiKi will bounce back in 2014 i just know it.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I subbed to her new channel and will join her challenge if I can. I've heard of her before but never really followed her so I don't know if I can be in her challenge. Is she relaxed or natural and I guess she wears weave a lot . I'll see. Divorce is a tragedy.

She's relaxed and I don't believe she wears weaves.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

ladybug71

Oh wow. Definitely hugs going out to her. :sad: Listening to her brought up so many memories from 2012--which was my rough marital year. Divorce was discussed and a lot of tears were shed. My hair suffered greatly, I was relaxed and decided to go natural the year after. I will definitely be subscribring and joining her challenge. I so get her heartache and will be helping cheer her back to happiness. She's a beautiful woman!

ellebelle88

I saw this video last night and I felt like at any moment she was going to burst into tears. I can tell that her divorce had her in a really bad space. I feel so sorry for her. She was definitely one of my first hair inspirations when I joined.

lux10023

i wish her all the best!!!!((huggss))))

her hair is still very healthy and thick--cut those ends and she should be good!!!!