A good leave in that is not mainly oils and doesn't leave hair greasy?

sparkle25

My favorite is Darcy Botanicala but I ordered some on the 6th and still have not received a shipping notice and I have written her two times. I may need to get something else while waiting on her. I placed orders with curlmart, the pomade shop amd Komaza care and got all of them within a few days. I'm so annoyed. I was going to try a diffent leave in anyways just to see if something worked better.

I really hate greasy hair. Hate it. Everything to me is greasy. I love burdock root butter cream from Qhemet Biologics but I don't use it anymore because its too greasy. A lot of ladies say its not, but I really feel it is. I. Hate. Greasy. Hair. Lol ok I know you get it. So any suggestions?

Lymegreen

I was going to say kimmaytube.

My mix uses olive and Weleda Rosemary oils but it weightless and not greasy.

My Kimmaytube ingredients are:
EVOO
Weleda Rosemary Oil
Kinky Kurly Knot Today
Giovanni Vita-pro fusion leavein hair treatment (I use this instead of aloe vera juice so it doesn't have to be kept in the refrigerator)

sparkle25

I have KKNT on the way. I used it a long time ago but I didn't care too much for it. I ordered it for my little brothers hair. It works well for him. But yes that is a good non greasy leave in suggestion lol.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
I have KKNT on the way. I used it a long time ago but I didn't care too much for it. I ordered it for my little brothers hair. It works well for him. But yes that is a good non greasy leave in suggestion lol.

Oyin hair dew is nice light and non greasy even though it does contain oils.

Also, you can order Darcy's from Curlmart and Aveyou so that you don't have to order directly from Darcy's site.

faithVA

I like As I Am Leave-In. It is one of the few leave-ins that works on my hair. Shea Moisture's Restorative Conditioner can also be used as a leave-in. I like it as well. I primarily buy things I can get on the ground.

TeeBee

Another one for Kinky Curly Knot Today! (It's my holy grail), but you know what else is good? Giovanni Smooth as Silk conditioner as a leave in. It's great too!! No oils at all in it, and it softens and hydrates like no other. Cheaper alternative to the KCKT.