MARCH 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

NaturallyATLPCH

I had the same problem. Were you on your smartphone? When I switched from my iPhone to my laptop, the problem was resolved. I wonder if she had to add that field?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

meka72, I was using my iPad and the field wasn't there. I think it appeared once I emailed her lol...

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
The Healing Place 40% off March moving sale!

Clearance SALE & Temporary Closure

The online store will be closed for the month April d/t obvious sanitation issues from the moving process. It will reopen May 1st. Sooner if things go faster then planned. To prepare for the move I'd like to clear out as much inventory as possible and will be having a....40% OFF MARCH MOVING SALE 3/10-3/31 Stock up because I will not be making any new products until we are set up in the new space. Help me clear these shelves!

www.thpnaturalbody.etsy.com

Coupon Code: MOVE14

Last edited:

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Walgreen's 25% off Beauty items online only code: Beauty25

Plus free shipping after spending $25

ForumRunner_20140310_112455.jpg

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Anderson Soap Company 40% off!

Code: CUSTOMERAPPRECIATION

Hello Everyone! On Saturday March 15, 2014 the Customer Appreciation sale will be from 12:00AM PST to 11:59PM PST. The coupon code can only be used on anything that is not a custom request.

We truly appreciate all of you who shop and spread the word about Anderson Soap Company. Also as a reminder, if you order more than once, please let me know in the notes to seller to combine shipping so I do not have to hunt orders down at the end, this will streamline it a bit. Thank you everybody!

Dennis Anderson

Sunshinelove32

Walgreens has Almay face or Eye cosmetics and makeup remover on sale this week buy one get one 50% off. I also know coupons.com has a $5 off of 2 Almay coupon.

Sunshinelove32

Walgreens & Rite Aid has Wet & Wild product on sale (some as low as .69) there is a coupon in the sunday paper dated march 9th the smart source (coupon insert) for $1 off you can get the item free or close to free depending on what product you purchase and if you have that coupon.

Pompous Blue

Hydratherma Naturals Product of the Month.
20% off sale on Amazon.com

Amazon Exclusive Sale

The Hydratherma Naturals Herbal Amino Clarifying Shampoo is our product of the month!
You can purchase this item on Amazon.com at 20% OFF NOW.
Sale ends Monday 3/17/14 @12 PM EST

You may purchase at the below link
Hydratherma Naturals Herbal Amino Clarifying Shampoo 8 oz. - Purchase Here

(Regular Retail Price - 8 oz. $14.99)
Have a wonderful weekend!

***Sale applies to Amazon.com orders only
***Be sure to purchase from the "Hydratherma Naturals" Amazon store to receive your discount.

Product Description and Benefits: Gently removes dirt without stripping the hair. This keratin amino acid enriched shampoo gently removes product buildup and residue from the hair shaft and scalp without stripping the hair or scalp of its natural oils. Deep cleanses the hair and scalp. Enhanced with multiple botanicals including lemongrass, kiwi fruit and Quercus Alba Bark extracts for gentle and complete cleansing of the hair and scalp. Creates a clean hair shaft which enables the hair to better reap the benefits of deep conditioning. Cleanses without drying the hair. Works great as first lather shampoo. Wonderful for all hair types.
-PH balanced.
-Paraben Free.
-Mineral Oil Free.
-Petrolatum Free

How To Use: Wet hair thoroughly. Apply a small amount of shampoo to scalp / wet hair, massage into a rich lather. You may follow with the Hydratherma Naturals Moisture Boosting Shampoo for 2nd lather then follow up with Hydratherma Naturals deep conditioning treatment of choice

BranwenRosewood

@Pompous Blue

So, I made a Cart:
x1 2oz Bottle of Pure Argan
x1 4oz Bottle of Jojoba

OKAY.....WHY was Shipping $12.50 for 6oz's of Product? (2 products)

They Crazy!:rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

I was mad about that too. I was gonna get 4oz of Extra Dark JBCO and 4oz of Pimento Oil but that shipping is to high. I didn't need it anyway since I have an almost full 8oz bottle of JBCO.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@BranwenRosewood

Gurl....I was totally insulted. :perplexed

I kept looking for other Shipping Options. :look:

That is just plain ridiculous.:nono:

Why would I pay you $12.50 to ship x2 items that are only 6oz's worth of product?:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Okay....I just made a HNHH Cart. Total was like $53.00 (and some change). So, why did it come back & charge me $5.75 for Flat Rate Shipping?

I guess the Free Shipping only applies if your total after the 50% is $50.00. (Although that's not how it reads).

I will need to think through if I want to continue with this Purchase.

Blairx0

Ynobe shop has reopened.

As a welcome back there is a free shipping offer with the code:

SHIP4FREE

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

SHOP NOW!
New Styles are here!
Wraps, Bonnets, Scarves & Shower Caps- 20% off*
*No code required. Discount taken at checkout.
We know you like to change your hairstyles as the seasons change.
Let's help you get ready now!

Shop NOW! silkywraps.com

ChocolateTink

Bella Butters

Saturday and Sunday only!

Use this two day sale to begin stocking up on your butters before the warmer weather gets here. Use code BELLEBER to take 15% off your entire order this weekend. I rarely do two-day sales so please click here to shop!

Pompous Blue

jessicurl.com 38% off sale. Received 11:45AM CDST in an email.

Hey Curlies,

Feb 25 was my birthday and I turned 38, we figured it would be a good excuse to give YOU a gift! :)

So, for the next 48 hours, use code 38XOXO to get 38% off all 8oz products at Jessicurl.com. (I bet you can’t wait until I turn 80, eh? :) ) This offer works world-wide, so happy shopping! :)

Have a curly day!

– Jess