2014 Deep Condition Challenge

lovestarr

Yesterday's DC was with AOHSR. Going into a 6 week PS so will be using SM deep treatment mask since I can steam and leave it in.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Dcing under dryer with SDot Beauty Softly & Tenderly Moisture Balanced Conditioner for 20 minutes.

Joigirl

Dc'ing with Curl Junkie Curl Rehab (strawberry ice cream scent). Haven't used this one in a while and now I remember why I loved it. I will buy the 32 ounce during the Easter sale.

faithVA

Dcing with shescentit banana brulee. Under the dryer for 30 and will baggy for an additional 15 to 30. I haven't DCd in a while.

lovelycurls

Dc'd with
Ynobe amla and nettle conditioner
Rice bran oil
Peppermint e.o
Coconut water

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

NaturallyATLPCH

Experiment DCing

On one side I have on Silk Dreams Shea What!
On the other side I have on the Cream Conditioning Base from Texas Natural Beauty Supply

Will keep both of these on for an hour. I can say I did not like the application of either.

NaturallyATLPCH

Dc'ing with Curl Junkie Curl Rehab (strawberry ice cream scent). Haven't used this one in a while and now I remember why I loved it. I will buy the 32 ounce during the Easter sale.

Did you use heat with it Joigirl? I thought about revisiting it but using it with heat since it didn't really work for me when I had a TWA.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Experiment DCing

On one side I have on Silk Dreams Shea What!
On the other side I have on the Cream Conditioning Base from Texas Natural Beauty Supply

Will keep both of these on for an hour. I can say I did not like the application of either.

NaturallyATLPCH The SD Shea What! is heavy, but upon rinse out, your hair will feel soft and perfectly balanced, :yep:

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

theRaven

I deep conditioned with Hair Mayonnaise Treatment for an hour and deep conditioned with Aussie 3 Minute Moist for 10 minutes.

mschristine

Going to cleanse with As I am cleansing cowash and deep condition with Macadamia Oil intensive hydrating mask for about 20-30 minutes without heat....first time using both of these products

nmartin20

I deep conditioned with my hair therapy wrap about 45 minutes with Hairveda's Acai Berry Conditioner. I combined it with their vatika frosting. Awesomeness! My curls were popping! I am trying to use up several things and I just do not need anything else. But I am planning to repurchase several things from Hairveda.

nmartin20

I Deep conditioned with my hair therapy wrap about 45 minutes with Hairveda's Acai Berry Conditioner; I combined it with their vatika frosting. Awesomeness! My curls were popping! I am trying to use up several things and I just do not need anything else. But I am planning to repurchase several things from Hairveda.

randi415

DC'd (yesterday) w/ MHC oliveyou. I was being very lazy almost didn't do it at all. Didn't add anything or use heat just shower cap and body heat for about 30min.

laylaaa

DC'd yesterday with:

Regular, cheap honey from Costco.
Aussie Shine conditioner (IDK its proper name but it's the gold bottle, it's more moisturising than Aussie Moist and it's always on deal).
Olive oïl.

Warmed in the microwave + shower cap for 1 hour. Boom... easiest, laziest way to overmoisturise. But that was my goal as I'm gearing up for the crunchy mess that is Aphogee 2 step on Thursday! I find going overboard moisture before a big protein DC balances my hair perfectly while frantically DC'ing after a big protein dose just results in a limp brittle nest that I can't style. :/

HanaKuroi

I used plain Nutrafix. *shocked* I have never used it plain before. I'll leave it on for a few hours. I will follow up with CJ Deep Fix or something hidden in my mini-stash.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Lymegreen

I've been flirting with the idea of buying the sitrinilla from Hairveda. Has anyone tried that and silicon mix? Which is better in your opinion?

Pennefeather

Yesterday deep conditioned with NaturelleGrow Marshmallow root, slippery elm, cinnamon conditioner thirty minutes with heat.