how soon after relaxing do you see new growth?

ckisland

I started seeing new growth at week 3 too!! I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow, and my edges!!!!!! :lachen: I'm really surprised it's this noticeable already!

MzOptimistic

2 to 3 weeks. This last time. I did my touch up bone straight which I did not mean too and within 2 weeks my new growth was wavy. I was talking to my co worker about it. I was showing her and saying "you see this shhh"...she's growing her hair also:yep:

PureSilver

2-3 weeks is all my hair needs to start acting up. It also depends on what products and methods i'm using. Now i'm at 7 weeks and i have to go get me some Porosity Control today. The NG is soft but i can hardly manage.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
2-weeks. I think the tighter the curl pattern, the quicker you "see" the newgrowth. My curl diameter is about 1/8 inch, so I could feel full coils popping through in 2-weeks. See this post on "Worlds Tiniest Curl": http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=630359&highlight=tiniest . Ladies with a bigger curls/waves patterns will feel them much later since a "full" curl will not manifest itself for at least 4-6 weeks!

That makes sense. I have very tight coils and I can feel new growth as early as 2-3 weeks sometimes.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF