Post your Holiday/Black Friday/Cyber Monday.Purchase!

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue
Please post a review when you use the oil cleanser. Also, what's in it?

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

@MileHighDiva
Ingredients: Ouidad Curl Recovery Ultra Nourishing Cleansing Oil (sulfate free) for dry, damaged texture.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Citric Acid, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Trichilia Emetica Seed Butter, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Silicone Quaternium-8, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance/Parfum

One reviewer on the site who described her hair as kinky said “doesn’t really detangle my hair or help with the dryness.”

Uggghhh… I hope it doesn’t tangle up my hair. The texture of it is suspect. Doesn’t really feel like an “oil.” It’s somewhat sticky feeling but I guess it will foam-up once it’s mixed with water. (Will use it next week.)

I ordered the Curl Co-wash low-foam cleansing conditioner (sulfate-free) and the Climate Control defrizzing conditioner (hydrates and smoothes).

Haven’t used the Curl Co-wash before but I have used the Climate Control Conditioner and it’s pretty good. It helped with the Florida humidity last Summer.

I'm 4C natural.

@Pompous Blue - WHAT?? You got a liter? By accident? Was that a free gift if spent more? So jealous! But, no never tried. I saw good reviews on it, and I dunno, I was just surfing for something to buy :look:. I may use it this weekend.
@Golden75 Yep! got it by accident. No free gift kinda thing. Where did you buy yours from? I saw someone here post they bought some Ouidad from Hautelook. Wonder if they got a good price. The FF sale was 25% off and Ebates was 10%.

And give it a review, please.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Ingredients: Ouidad Curl Recovery Ultra Nourishing Cleansing Oil (sulfate free) for dry, damaged texture.

One reviewer on the site who described her hair as kinky said “doesn’t really detangle my hair or help with the dryness.”

Uggghhh… I hope it doesn’t tangle up my hair. The texture of it is suspect. Doesn’t really feel like an “oil.” It’s somewhat sticky feeling but I guess it will foam-up once it’s mixed with water. (Will use it next week.)

I ordered the Curl Co-wash low-foam cleansing conditioner (sulfate-free) and the Climate Control defrizzing conditioner (hydrates and smoothes).

Haven’t used the Curl Co-wash before but I have used the Climate Control Conditioner and it’s pretty good. It helped with the Florida humidity last Summer.

Golden75 Yep! got it by accident. No free gift kinda thing. Where did you buy yours from? I saw someone here post they bought some Ouidad from Hautelook. Wonder if they got a good price. The FF sale was 25% off and Ebates was 10%.

I Love it. You only need a tiny bit. It suds right up and my hair is never dry afterwards. Im a kinky/coily texture :) . i do wash in 4 ponytail sections though

ETA I hate that cowash though. My hair felt dry, rubberish and it was not moisturizing to me. I see a lot of rave reviews but I did NOT like it.

Pompous Blue

I Love it. You only need a tiny bit. It suds right up and my hair is never dry afterwards. Im a kinky/coily texture :) . i do wash in 4 ponytail sections though

ETA I hate that cowash though. My hair felt dry, rubberish and it was not moisturizing to me. I see a lot of rave reviews but I did NOT like it.
shawnyblazes OMG!!! Score!!!

Thank you for the review of the cleansing oil. Can't wait to try it.

And here I was thinking the Co-wash would be good. I'm glad I only bought 8 oz.

I see your hair and it is lovely! After using the cleansing oil, do you just apply your LI and style?

Pompous Blue

All had fast shipping:
Duafe Naturals
Happynappyhoney
Hattache
Oyin Handmade
Obianaturals
Ouidad.com
Sallybeauty.com
Curlformers.com
Uncle Funky’s Daughter

Qhemet Biologics – Received today

Curljunkie.com – Shipped 12/4/2013
Donna Marie – Shipped 12/4/2013
Myhoneychild.com – Shipped
Darcy’s Botanicals – Shipped yesterday
Marie Dean – Will ship 12/20/2013
MahoganynaturalsUK – No shipping notice yet

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
@MileHighDiva

I'm 4C natural.

@Golden75 Yep! got it by accident. No free gift kinda thing. Where did you buy yours from? I saw someone here post they bought some Ouidad from Hautelook. Wonder if they got a good price. The FF sale was 25% off and Ebates was 10%.

Pompous Blue - I got it from Ouidad - the FF discount covered the shipping, and no tax is always nice :yep:. I was going to get the co-wash too, but figured I catch it on Hautelook. I saw the Hautelook promo a couple weeks back, but I don't remember seeing the cleansing oil, I did see the co-wash and almost went for it. Please review that cowash too! Have to make a mental note of the Climate Control. I think I got a sample of a curl cream.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
shawnyblazes OMG!!! Score!!!

Thank you for the review of the cleansing oil. Can't wait to try it.

And here I was thinking the Co-wash would be good. I'm glad I only bought 8 oz.

I see your hair and it is lovely! After using the cleansing oil, do you just apply your LI and style?

Pompous Blue, Yup, I go to my leave in and styler. I have deep conditioned after it as well. I like it. I also like the fact that you need so little of it. I apply it to my scalp , wet my hair and let the suds run down each section.

Let me know how you like it when you get it.

I was expecting oober moisture with the cowash but I was not impressed at all. Thank you for the hair compliment :)

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue - I got it from Ouidad - the FF discount covered the shipping, and no tax is always nice :yep:. I was going to get the co-wash too, but figured I catch it on Hautelook. I saw the Hautelook promo a couple weeks back, but I don't remember seeing the cleansing oil, I did see the co-wash and almost went for it. Please review that cowash too! Have to make a mental note of the Climate Control. I think I got a sample of a curl cream.
Golden75 I bought the Ouidad Climate Control Ultimate Frizz Fighting Trio during one of Folica's sales and loved the gel and conditioner. But the defrizzing shampoo is a no-no. I felt it didn't clean my hair and felt like it left a film on it, too.

So, yeah, when there's another sale, try the Climate Control Defrizzing condish. Imma be on the look-out for it on Hautelook, too.
@Pompous Blue, Yup, I go to my leave in and styler. I have deep conditioned after it as well. I like it. I also like the fact that you need so little of it. I apply it to my scalp , wet my hair and let the suds run down each section.

Let me know how you like it when you get it.

I was expecting oober moisture with the cowash but I was not impressed at all. Thank you for the hair compliment :)
shawnyblazes thank you for those instructions. I'll be sure to post a review of both the cleansing oil and co-wash in the Hits and Miss thread.

jbwphoto1

My package from NaturelleGrow came today. It's big and heavy. There's no way all of this is fitting under the bathroom sink with everything else, so I may have to try the other bathroom.

Yesterday I got my package from NJoy and it was missing a couple of things. She has already taken care of it, updated my online shipping information and has the remainder of my order on the way. That will be the last of my BF/SBS/CM shopping.

Off Topic: Still wondering if I'm keeping this Coach bag. The dimensions listed online were smaller, so the bag is HUGE.

Last edited:

Lymegreen

I got the hairveda 24.7 condish. I haven't tried it yet. Worst case it will be a co-wash for me. (will replace WEN because I can't do both)

I got some Afroveda shea amla (staple) and
I'm going to try the Monoi de Tiare Cleansing Cream

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I got the hairveda 24.7 condish. I haven't tried it yet. Worst case it will be a co-wash for me. (will replace WEN because I can't do both)

I got some Afroveda shea amla (staple) and
I'm going to try the Monoi de Tiare Cleansing Cream

Lymegreen

Please let me know about this.

I had it in & out of a Cart several times and ended up not getting it.:rolleyes:

Sounds really good though.:lick:

ETA: I use all my HV Conditioners (with the exception of Sitrinillah) as a Cowash.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

Ogoma

^^^ that is foul. Unless they are no longer carrying the line anymore, they should have offered you guys the option of waiting until a new shipment comes in. A large company like that should have better e-commerce infrastructure (or whatever it is called).

On another note, Komaza shipped. When I harassed them earlier today, they mentioned trying to get all orders out today.

SEMO

11/28 - ordered Purabody Naturals (received shipping notice, but no info. available on the tracking #, only the label may have been created)

11/29 - ordered Jane Carter (same as above)

12/2 - ordered B.A.S.K. (no shipping info., order on website says "awaiting fulfillment")

So I've not received any of my products yet and am unsure whether any are actually in the mail on their way to me. I understand that buying during BF/CM slows down shipping times. I'm just hoping to have everything by the end of next week.

ms.blue

IDareT'sHair, that is so foul of jcp. They probably didn't realized that this sale would yield so many orders. They need to come up with a better solution to deal with this.

Joigirl

11/28 - ordered Purabody Naturals (received shipping notice, but no info. available on the tracking #, only the label may have been created) 11/29 - ordered Jane Carter (same as above) 12/2 - ordered B.A.S.K. (no shipping info., order on website says "awaiting fulfillment") So I've not received any of my products yet and am unsure whether any are actually in the mail on their way to me. I understand that buying during BF/CM slows down shipping times. I'm just hoping to have everything by the end of next week.[/QUOTE

It took about three weeks for all of my packages to arrive last year.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
JCP is whack for that. :nono:

All I know is that Priteva has till the end of next week to email me something about my order. :nono: I realize that I only received the Paypal confirmation...not the actual company itself. :perplexed

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Did anyone get their BF stuff yet? I know its too soon, but… :look:

I want my isn!

I ordered light this year, only Darcy's and Shescenit

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@ms.blue @MileHighDiva

I had placed an order for x8 Jars. *ya'll know how i do*:look:

I received a call the next day from JCP saying they had a x4 Limit.

I told them that was okay, they could reduce it to x4.

Then they emailed me and told me my order had been cancelled, because: "The Item I Requested was no longer available"

Then I find out that others orders had been cancelled.

They shouldn't allow you to order that many or Flag You if there was a Minimum.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
^^^Who did you order from? Many people have received Blk Friday stuff. I have received Qhemet, Curlmart, Foxy Mango, and My Honey Child. Others are on their way.

**SaSSy**

Last edited: