Top Ten Reasons You Should Buy Curlformers!

Wanderland

10. A relatively fast set. (after washing: setting + drying time = an hour or under :yep:)
9. IMO, it a good low manipulation style (I lost way less hair than rollersetting because I didn't use a fine tooth comb to detangle, only my jibere in the shower) Great style IMO when stretching (or doing baby stretches, tames new growth and conceals where the 2 textures meet)
8. For the price of only ONE salon visit, you get a salon style anytime, on your time:blush:
7. For the 200+ women who bought a Pibbs or some other professional dryer, another way to put it to use!
6. Relaxer and Natural friendly!
5. Two years from now while discussing past LCHF crazes, you'll be happy to participate/or not :theteam:
4. People will ask where you got your hair done and you can look around confused and say "Oh this? I did this myself. Wow, thanks":look:
3. Its a low to no heat style!!!!:grin:
2. Its fun!!!:trampolin
1. All the cool kids are doing it :cool2:

Last edited:

~~HoneyComb~~

Good reasons, I'm already sold after seeing the ladies who've use them have beautiful results, and recently I viewed Pinkskates album, her natural hair came out amazing and so straight! I have flexirods, but the roots don't get as straight as I'd like, but curlformers appear to take care of this problem so I'll be purchasing soon.

Wanderland

Good reasons, I'm already sold after seeing the ladies who've use them have beautiful results, and recently I viewed Pinkskates album, her natural hair came out amazing and so straight! I have flexirods, but the roots don't get as straight as I'd like, but curlformers appear to take care of this problem so I'll be purchasing soon.
Yeah Pinkskates results were amazing but everyone that I've seen results have been amazing, and salon quality

Hmmmmmmm............looks like I'll be jumping on another bandwagon. I'll have to wait until these bad boys go on sale though:yep:
Get them now, get them now!:lachen:

I want to try it but when my hair gets longer.
My hair is between SL and APL (and in layers so a lot shorter in some parts), and I think it still looks amazing

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Another good reason is that you get the same uniform curl/spiral for every one!! I LOVE that fact, you know what you're gonna get when you take the curlformer out. They're a good investment!:yep:

It~Can~Grow

Another good reason is that you get the same uniform curl/spiral for every one!! I LOVE that fact, you know what you're gonna get when you take the curlformer out. They're a good investment!:yep:

ummm...errrr..you know I was gonna get you...where o where :whyme:are your curlformers pics...humm :cry4::grin:

Wanderland

My hair is very uneven. The front reaches is a little past my ears and my back is at shoulder:ohwell:

When i get to APL, I'll definitely try it.

Nope loca you should try it now. I have front layers that a slightly past or at my chin and it looks fine! (check out my fotki, the quality of the pics are bad, but I think it gives an idea)

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
ummm...errrr..you know I was gonna get you...where o where :whyme:are your curlformers pics...humm :cry4::grin:
See? You don't pay me any mind:grin::grin: I posted them... or attempted to in my experience with curlformers thread. The pics just came up as links though. I put the pics in my fotki too:yep:

Soliel185

I actually thing they might look better ( at least for ladies with short hair) if the hair isn't even....otherwise you might come out looking like a poodle mushroom... :look:

tricie

With "us" buying them so much, I don't think it's likely they'll go on sale. The best bargain is to get the kit since it is $54.99 with the Sally card. This will also depend on how big or small of curls you want since the box has the long and wide and I think short and wides.

Once you buy 4-6 packs and the hook, you've paid the same for the kit.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
The thing that i dont like is the price and the ends. i like a cylindrical shape to my ends which is why i would prefer flexi rods or perm rods.

MizAvalon

I haven't read through all of the other threads so this may have been answered but is there any place to buy them online? My Sally's is wack and of course didn't have them. I could go to a Sally's further away but I would rather just buy them online if I can.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I tried looking. I think Sally's has a patent on it like they have on silk elements.:ohwell: Maybe other beauty supplies have them.

BeetleBug

I still haven't tried putting them all in my hair. I only tried once. Maybe tomorrow. I'm such a procrastinator.

Monigirl

I love curlformers !!!!! Quickest way to do a rollerset. Looks good on short layered or long hair. I have short hair at the moment (ear length/neck length):yep:. Will use them soon and post pics.:grin:

I haven't read through all of the other threads so this may have been answered but is there any place to buy them online? My Sally's is wack and of course didn't have them. I could go to a Sally's further away but I would rather just buy them online if I can.

Hey MizAvalon,
Currently there isn't any other avenue to purchase these things online unless a unhappy customer post them on Ebay. keep checking ebay...someone will be selling on there soon. I hope!!!
You can also ask your local Sally's to do a special order request. Mine did!!!:yep: Or see if the other Sally's can take a payment over phone and mail them to you. Maybe......

MizAvalon

I love curlformers !!!!! Quickest way to do a rollerset. Looks good on short layered or long hair. I have short hair at the moment (ear length/neck length):yep:. Will use them soon and post pics.:grin:

Hey MizAvalon,
Currently there isn't any other avenue to purchase these things online unless a unhappy customer post them on Ebay. keep checking ebay...someone will be selling on there soon. I hope!!!
You can also ask your local Sally's to do a special order request. Mine did!!!:yep: Or see if the other Sally's can take a payment over phone and mail them to you. Maybe......

Thanks Monigirl! I'm going to get my hands on these, I don't care what it takes!:yep:

MizAvalon

I got my Curlformers!:grin: My "wack" Sally's ended up having them after all, I just didn't look in the back.

I got the kit because I didn't want to pay the money for the individual packs. Turns out that I will have to anyway because the ones in the kit are too short.:perplexed

I tried one out though and these things are truly idiot proof because they were sooo easy even I could do it! Ladies that still can't get your rollerset right, get your hands on some of these babies because they are ridiculously simple.:yep:

bgsix

Ok once I am out of these kinky twists I will be getting some curlformers :yep: When I told DH the price he went :eek:. He's gonna give me half.

To the ladies that say they are too expensive. This how you do it. With every paycheck set aside $10-15.00 and go get them.

Everybody need to be on this bandwagon.