Question Problem with ADSavings... horrible application I accidentally downloaded.

LadyRaider

Hello!

I accidentally downloaded a nasty ad program yesterday. It's awful with pop ups! I had a lot of trouble getting rid of it!

I have uninstalled it and all it's miserable little friends that came with it. (trovi.com browser) I have deleted it from my browsers and reset my browsers.

I have added adblock to chrome. (Which sucks because I don't mind normal ads. I click on them all the time!) I also added avast to my pc. I should have had that going anyway!

But on my Windows PC, THIS site still seems to let the adsavings ads through! I no longer see them when I go to facebook or to my redraidersports.com site. But here I get them.

I would like to delete chrome and reinstall it, but everytime I try it says, "Close all Chrome Windows before uninstalling." Yet my Task Manager says there is no chrome browser running! I wonder if it's because Chrome is connected to all over chrome browsers I have open on other computers???

Any ideas for help getting rid of the ad pop ups? I'm at my wits end. I can't use this site on my desktop which is terrible!

LadyRaider

It's all day savings. I'm back on my pc and I had 4 ads pop up before I could type this addition. Sigh...

LadyRaider

Thanks so much, Dak. I figured out what I did wrong. I cleaned everything up, but never restarted my computer. Doh.... Once I restarted it was allll gone.