Hairfinity Vitamins

silenttullip

I noticed them and liked them but the pics on their site weren't too empressive to me. Also they claim their "free consultation" so I put in my info to get one. Lol it seems automated due to the fact that they gave me the same 10 steps for growth lol. I rather take my futurebiotics or something like it where even if they didn't work "which I have seen results with them" I don't have to pay an arm and a leg. I don't take them religiously and still get results so I'm leery of the hairfinity but we all have to do what works for us :)

yodie

To the ladies that are actually taking hairfinity, how's your progress coming along?

Tomorrow is the first day of my second bottle. I wish the vits had some minerals in it, but overall, I'm happy. I'm seeing growth and I still like that I don't have to take soo many different pills. Still planning on posting pics after I finish up my 2nd bottle.

krissyprissy

To the ladies that are actually taking hairfinity, how's your progress coming along?

Tomorrow is the first day of my second bottle. I wish the vits had some minerals in it, but overall, I'm happy. I'm seeing growth and I still like that I don't have to take soo many different pills. Still planning on posting pics after I finish up my 2nd bottle.

I also plan on posting pics of my two month progress. But I have been trimming too, so I don't expect a big difference in length but more thickness.

yodie

Well, (insert a sigh here) I just came back from the salon. Haven't been to a salon in more than a year. She cut 2" of raggedy, dry ends. My ends were very dry from using beautiful collections hair color and way too much protein. So, I probably won't have alot of progress to show, but I should be right back at my starting point. Hate to lose 2", but my hair feels much better with them gone.

hola_lo2002

Have any of u gotten itchy scalp with this vitamin? I've never had this problem. I'm on my 2nd bottle and I was wondering if it was a sign of growth....<

hola_lo2002

Hum.... then that's weird!?! I currently wash my hair twice a week with shampoo!!! Can't do it more than that or my hair will dry out!!! Or maybe the reason my scalp is itchy is because it's too dry.... I dunno!?! And I'm too damn lazy to straighten my hair to do a length check!! I guess i'll wait to finish my second bottle ...

yodie

Ladies, I doubt that I will have any progress pics to show. That 2" trim at the salon cost me. I had already trimmed some two weeks prior. The great thing is that I do think my hair will thrive from now on. No more wigs or color that makes my hair dry. I'm now wearing twist outs (after I blow dry) and I really like it. The one thing I don't like about Hairfinity is that it doesn't have any minerals in it. Does that matter to anyone else? I plan on sticking with it until the end of the year, but I need a better multi vitamin. Maybe taking chlorella will supply the additional vits/minerals I need.

For the ladies that have taken Biotin and msm, do you think this combination works just as good, not as good as Hairfinity?

Southern Belle

Have any of u gotten itchy scalp with this vitamin? I've never had this problem. I'm on my 2nd bottle and I was wondering if it was a sign of growth....<

OMG- YES!!!!!!!! I thought I was trippin! :look:

I mean it is really, REALLY itching. For a minute, I thought I was allergic to this kinky twist hair - since it's my first time using it. But when I started running my fingers through my hair, my twists are LOOSE! :blush:

I read that you only get good results that first 2-3 months of taking them, but I am definitely gonna ride this train until it stops.. :yep:

drappedup

As soon as I finish my Biotin vitamins I am ordering this. They're almost out, so it should be soon. Are there any promo codes with the Hairfinity vitamins still? I know there was once last time I was looking into it, but that was WEEKS ago....

yodie

As soon as I finish my Biotin vitamins I am ordering this. They're almost out, so it should be soon. Are there any promo codes with the Hairfinity vitamins still? I know there was once last time I was looking into it, but that was WEEKS ago....

I plan on ordering again within the next two weeks. I'm gonna try that same code and keep my fingers crossed that it works.

Southern Belle

I'll be posting pics too, in like 2 or 3 weeks before I take these twists out, so yall can see the growth.

The only thing is I don't have a "before" pic. But then I thought about it... :scratchch

The day I got my twists done, I came on and posted an angry rant about my braider, so yall can at least know how long they've been in. :lachen:

yodie

Can't wait to see those pics. Stylist cut me down about 1.5-2". So, I have nothing to show. I'll be back though! I will say that overall, my hair is thicker, healthier and growing.

drappedup

Next paycheck I'm ordering these....I have like 2 or 3 Biotin pills left so it's time to try these.

It feels like there are a lack of pictures as far as this goes, though. I feel like people have been saying they're going to post pictures for weeks and never do! :(

yodie

Hi drappedup,

I said I would post and I haven't because I don't have much to show because of my trim. I'm not trying to be rude, but it's one of those things where you may have to just try it out for yourself vs waiting for people to post pics. Most things are trial and error. Either you want to or you don't. There are alot of pics posted on the Hairfinity website.

drappedup

.....I wasn't really talking about you? I was actually referring this other thread about Hair Finity where like only one person ended up posting pics. And I already said I'm buying them regardless. I was just saying it seems like people forget to post pics or give reviews or whatever after a couple weeks to update.....

hola_lo2002

So here's my update!!! Please take a look at the pics in the attachment!!!:yawn:

The first picture was my starting pick taken in May 2010. I was probably 1,5" to 2" away from BSL at that time

Second picture was taken after 1 month on hairfinity vits. Between May and June, I had to cut off 1" because I couldn't stand looking at my nasty ends. They litteraly gave me goosebumps!!!

Since my picks are too heavy, you will find a picture I took about 3 day ago after being on Hairfinity for 2 months in my next post....follow me....

Attachments

• IMG_1616.JPG
    IMG_1616.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_1687.JPG
    IMG_1687.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 285

hola_lo2002

Okay,
so here's the last pic I took on July29, 2010. Basically 2 months after using the vitamins. Now my hair is passed bra strap! I never thought I could get to that point and now that I'm there it's unbelievable how happy I am.

My problem stil remains those freakin' split ends! Seriously, I moisturise like crazy and protective style 99% of the time but I still see them! Heck, it even seems like they start forming right after I cut them off!!!! Damn you ends, damn you.........Stil happy about the length though!!!:grin:

Attachments

• July 29, 2010.jpg
    July 29, 2010.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 248

soonergirl

Hey hola, im waiting too... Hey girl can u take your pics with 1 hand like your prior pics? Those give the best indication of growth imho.. Thanks and keep the pics coming congrats!!

Last edited:

hola_lo2002

Hey hola, im waiting too... Hey girl can u take your pics with 1 hand like your prior pics? Those give the best indication of growth imho.. Thanks and keep the pics coming congrats!!
Here you go!!!! But my hair is curly on that one!!

Attachments

• IMG_19266.jpg
    IMG_19266.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 129

yodie

I took before and after pics and decided I should post them even if I don't have much to show. Keep in mind that a trip to the stylist left me negative an inch. You can't see much in these pics, but being true to my word, I'm posting. I took the vits for two months.

Look to the left of the pics, near the bottom, closest to my neck. This is where I see some difference.

The photo with all of my hair pressed is at the beginning of the two months.

The other is after my trip to the salon. SIGH!!

Attachments

• Hairfinity 1.jpg
    Hairfinity 1.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 128
  • Hairfinity 2.jpg
    Hairfinity 2.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 135

manter26

Update:

I purchased these vitamins at the end of June. I think I started taking them 7/3 or 7/5. Two a day up until this past Friday, when I went out of town and forgot them. This is progress through 8/20/10. I used my highlights as a gauge and I retouched them, so I won't be following my progress anymore.
*poof*

I believe all the pics are from the same side of my head. I think some areas started at different lengths (i.e. 6/30 vs 7/5). I calculated a growth rate of 2/3 inch a month. This faster than my 1 cm/month rate. I did add biotin 5000mcg and super B complex about 1/2 way through. I also take 1 multi, 3 fish oil, and 1 joint complex when I remember. I don't plan on purchasing again.

ETA: looking back at these pics, I may reconsider purchasing these vitamins. The biotin is giving me terrible breakouts and I'm tired of my skin being so gross. My highlights were done 5/16/10, so the first pic shows 6 weeks of normal growth. The last pic is an additional 7 weeks...

Last edited:
Hello to all, sorry I have been MIA, I have browsed occaasionally but I havent really had the motivation to post after certain events in my life.... I am still see progress and i honestly can say that this is a staple for life, or at least as long as my pocket can warrant this... In answer to one womans question about taking the vitamins at the same time, I have been taking my vitamins at the same time religiously ( with the OCASSIONAL slipup) since Feb/March and my hair has flourished because of it. I have just started to split the dosage to see if there is a difference in the effectiveness. I want to get another sew-in in the beginning of Sept and keep it in for 2 months to bc on average I have been geeting a little over an inch of growth per month but I have been flat ironing my hair once a week but I have stiil been taking care of it very well. I am planning a trip to FL in November and I want at least 3 inches by that time, at the rate its growing now I'm praying it will happen.... anyway< i will post pics in November, I'm not even gonna lie and say I will post them now bc it takes me FOREVER to do that bc I am so busy and truthfullm I forget....Hope this helps and happy hair growing to all you lovely ladies!

nique3

I'm happy I found this thread. I just purchased Hairfinity vitamins last month. However, I only take one vit instead of the recommened two. Well, so far I have notice a improvement in the health of my hair after a month!! I will post progress pics soon. I also have been drinking protein shakes so this could have something to do with it as well. And I have been doing more braids outs and letting my hair hang loose instead of in my puff.