3in1 solution review

Lee

I just wanted to give you guys a review on the Profectiv 3in1 soluiton hair oil. I took my braids out on saturday night and my hair was doing its usual thing like shedding. I think excessively shedding. So I ran out on Sunday and I wanted to buy something to help stop breaking and shedding and I came across this oil because I heard nothing but good things about it from some of the ladies on this board. Anywho, I brought this stuff, put it on my hair before I went to bed and low and behold when I proceeded to comb my hair in the morning very few strands came out. This stuff is amazing. It really stopped my shedding by 80%. My hair stayed moisturized all night and my hair was soft in the morning. Now for all of you PJs who are on the July challenge don't go out and buy this at least not until August. I give it a 8 out of 10
. I didn't give a ten because I want to see what the long term results would be.

Dandy112

<font color="green"> I have been eyeing this product for a while
but I am going to hold out until after the July PJ challenge.

Thanks for the review!
</font>

debyjay

I sooooo wanted to join the challenge yesterday but I didn't. I still could as I have not bought any products yet today, but I'm looking for a solution to my excessive breakage and was trying not to do another protien treatment as that's all I've been doing. Now it seems like I have to go purchase this oil. So I guess the challenge is out for me. WIll there be another one next month?

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">I believe, deby, that there will be another PJ challenge for August. Keep an eye out for that at the end of this month's challenge. Toodles. </font>