Best moisturizing deep conditioner?

sky035

Formerly Lisaaa Bonet
I can't say enough about 3 awesome moisture treatments that I use:

Keracare Creme Humecto
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask
Aubrey Organics White Camellia (I like it a little better than the AO HSR now but one time ago, this used to be the other way around - so strange:look:)

Others I would recommend are AO HSR on dry hair as an overnight treatment or under a steamer, Mizani Thermasmooth Conditioner and Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm.

**I have also been hearing great things about Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Moisturizing Conditioner so I ordered it and can't wait for it to arrive so I can give my own review of it.
--------------------------

I second the Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask (Procclaim) :spinning:. I picked a few up on sale at Sally's and used it on the weekend. My hair feels like butta today.

LexaKing

I loveeeee Aussie 3 Minute Moist. That's the best one that works for me! It leaves my hair shiny, smooth, and very moisturized. And detangling is so much better after I use it :yep:

MsLauren When you use the Aussie 3 min do you leave it on longer than 3-5 mins? I have it and I was just curious :)

MsEveMarie

The best i have ever used EVER was Curl Junkie's Banana + Hibiscus Deep Fix. I can't bring myself to buy it again:lol:(that stuff is NOT cheap!)...i bought it in a time of despair...(my Big Chop:lachen:)

I also really love AO HSR, Miss Keys 10 en 1...in fact every Domincan conditioner i have ever tried was very moisturizing to my hair:yep:

OOO I have to look into that curl junkies DC...I think Hibiscus is a magical moisturizer or something :lol: I've bene using shea moistures hibiscus smoothie and mist and my hair has never felt and looked sooo moisturized...and I've been on my HHJ for some years now.

ETA: Oooo lawd they want 20 bux for 8 ounces *scratches head and mumbles* IonoBoutAllDatNow lol

Anywho I recently stumbled on what seems to be a staple (unless I find something cheaper) Jessie Curls weekly deep treatment. IT worked great for my super protein sensitive hair. I even got lazy, twisted my hair up and left the DC in. My hairs still doing just fine, nice shiny and moisturized :yep:

Last edited:

MissErikaM

It's not really a DC but I like to use it as such- Shescentit Avocado Conditioner That stuff makes my hair so soft an yummy :lick:

yardgirl

KeraCare Humecto but only after a light protein. My hair laughs at it if I try to use it after Aphogee 2 Step.

I saw a couple bottles of ORS Replenishing (old formula) in the BSS in 2010 and picked them up so I reserve it for use after Aphogee 2 Step.

I might try Crece Pelo.

Ashawn Arraine

I am transitioning.... I am in love :love: with the AS I AM HYDRATION ELATION from Sally's. It is awesome on both my natural and relaxed hair and the slip is out of this world. It makes combing through both textures a breeze!!!

beauti

silicon mix
organix coconut milk.not a dc but i use it as such.even as a quick cowash it leaves my hair butter soft and moisturized.

tbaby_8

My favorite moisturizing DC is Redkin All Soft conditioner or the Redkin All Soft Heavy Cream. They are very good and your hair is very soft.

DayStar

BlkMane

My favorite deep conditioners are Dominican/Spanish brands...

Universal La Bomba Ultra Conditioning Deep Treatment with Avocado Cream (has very little protein IMHO, even though according to ingredient list it's in there)

and

Crece Pelo deep conditioner (has proteins, but not enough to jack up my hair as I'm protein-sensitive)

BeautifulNameX

Nexxus humectress deep penetrating in the tub. Me and my cousin were talking about it she said I was gone use that today but its gone make my hair too soft. . .Im like Aint that what u ant lol

Lilmama1011

DTWgrl said:
Nexxus humectress deep penetrating in the tub. Me and my cousin were talking about it she said I was gone use that today but its gone make my hair too soft. . .Im like Aint that what u ant lol

I know right!

coyacoy

HairRaiser .... here are some that I've used that are excellent:
- Komaza care olive moisture mask
- darcy botanicals pumpkin seed condis
- my honey child's olive you and the papaya coconut condish
- bear fruits pistacio cream dc

Hth

HairRaiser said:
I'd like to know this too since i'm in the natural products challenge:yep:

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
I recently posted about two DCs actually: Doo Gro Mega Long Extreme Reconstructor (silk protein only so I'm not sure what's so EXTREME about it) and Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil Cholesterol. Both remind me of Dominican conditioners in that they are primarily water, conditioning agents (cetyl, cetearyl, stearyl alcohols) and oils. I live on the Left Coast so Dominican conditioners are hard to come by and these two DCs are not only highly effective and easily bought but mad cheap, too.

PJism cured! Loves em!

lamaria211

Are you talking about from the new line with the black top?