Co-Wash

angeleyes3b

This is kinda my first time doing this so bare wit me lol...I wanna try to co-wash my hair tonight, but I need ideas...

What poducts you use to co-wash?

How long do you co-wash for?

And how many times you co-wash a month?

Thanks you so much and if you have any ideas how I could re-grow my edges I would be ya best friend forever:yep: LOL!!!!!

Je Ne Sais Quoi

You REEEAAAALLLYYYY need to search because this place is a cowashers dream :giggle:

So, lets see if I can help a sistah out :yep:

Any and errrythang lol. Right now i'm using Aussie Moist and it's yummy. I also regularly use Tressemme and for a long time was using the V05's. What you want to find is a conditioner that leaves your hair silky slippery and smooth.

How long do you co-wash for? Like how many minutes? Uhhh, no set time really. Typically just long enough to complete my shower.

And how many times you co-wash a month? It really depends. On average though I woud say about 4-7 days a week.

Hope this helps but seriously do a search. There is a ton of info on cowashing that will make your head spin. If you have any other questions don't be scurred to give me a holler if you'd like :)

Akemi

What poducts you use to co-wash? Suave Humectant, sometimes along with another conditioner like HE Long Term Relationship.

How long do you co-wash for? I'm not sure what you mean, but I apply the conditioner on at the beginning of my shower and leave it until I'm finished showering- so about 10-15 minutes.

And how many times you co-wash a month? Hmm...I co-wash about 3-4 times a week so- about 16 times a month! :yep:

Toy

I use Wen fig condioner My first love w/dove or vo5 any cheapie conditioner i have.

30mins-2hrs

I condition was 2x a Week ,HTH

natstar

This is kinda my first time doing this so bare wit me lol...I wanna try to co-wash my hair tonight, but I need ideas...

Any thick rinse out conditioner
Africa's best ultimate herbal oil
Rosemary and peppermint essential oils
I mixs the EO and conditioner together then I seal with the africa's best oil.

How long do you co-wash for?
1 hr-I deep condition

And how many times you co-wash a month?
4 x

Thanks you so much and if you have any ideas how I could re-grow my edges I would be ya best friend forever:yep: LOL!!!!!

I'm trying to grow my edges out too! Good luck and I think to help eliminate some stress on my edges, I am going to decrease the amount of bunning I do and instead do more updos. (I tend to try to make my buns as slick and tight as possible leading to stress)