Kan Kanechomn users!!!! Get in here!!!

13StepsAhead

I'll have to try that one when I DC on monday, tonight I used a SB skala and kanechomn chocolate mix and it was absolute heavenly, my hair is soo soft, my ng is extremely moisturized, this one is def. my new love! It hard to keep from jumping back in the shower and trying out the others lol

Hmmm. I wonder how my Karite butter kanechom and chocolate skala will be..... Girl you done got me started.:drunk:

crvlngrhair

Hmmm. I wonder how my Karite butter kanechom and chocolate skala will be..... Girl you done got me started.:drunk:

Try it, try it, try it!!!!!! :lick: I've got that one on my wish list......and about 8 others lol. I think it will be a good combo, my hair just keeps feeling softer and softer as it dries :love:

Coffee

I used the Kan Kanechomn Ceramids last night and I'm 9 weeks post relaxer and all I can say is "oh my". It is awesome, smells great and works wonderfully! I haven't tried the Karite butter one yet.

Muse

^^^ back with my review. So I really wanted to :love: this on because it smells so good; however it only achieved a B in my grade book. I mainly gave it a B, due to the lack of slip; I usually, with any DC, get tremendous slip if I do an overnight DC w/ saran wrap, but that was not the case. It did leave my hair very soft but nothing to throw a party over it felts more like a cowash then a DC. I guess I will use it up as a co-wash, I'm just glad it was inexpensive.

Same experience I had with the rainforest. I just knew there would be so much slip but no.

Any more reviews ladies???

I'm afraid to try the other three I have. I would like to sell them (not rainforest-tossing that stuff out) but they are heavy and shipping would be on the high side.

crvlngrhair

gn1g - I liked, it, out of the three that I ordered, it was the one that I used on a regular basis. Probably the only thing I disliked about it was that the product is very thin (a bit messy). But as far as performance, my hair loved it. I always used it as a dc on dry hair before cowashing. HTH

Course24

SelfStyled & others:

Does anyone have the ingredients list for these Kanechom conditioner jars:
1) Kanechom Gloss
2) Kanechom Avocado

Also, has anyone tried the Liso Intenso of this conditioner? Did it have any "straightening effect" on your hair type as indicated on the jar?

Last edited:

Luxlii

I found one!

Kan Kanechomn Goat Milk Deep Conditioning Cream - 1000 g

Restores and Strengthens hair with permanent dye.

DIRECTIONS: After wash, apply Goat's Milk Mask and gently massage. Leave on for 2 minutes and rinse well. For deep treatment wrap hair with a warm towel or use a plastic cap and leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse.

Restaura y Fortalece Cabellos con tintura y tratados quimicamente.

MODO DE EMPLEO: Despues de lavar el cabello, aplique la Crema Capilar Hidratante Leche de Cabra con COmplejo de Aminoacidos Kanechom masajeando suavemente pro 2 minutos. En seguida enjuage bien, retirando el exceso. En caso de bano de crema envuelva en una talla tibia por 30 minutos. En caso de utiliar gorra de aluminio deje acutar entre 30 a 40 minutos y enjuague.

INGREDIENTS: Water, Cetearyl, Alchohol, Cetriumonium Choride, Parfum, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methicone/ Polyquaternium - 10/ Carbocysteine, Methylcholoroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, CI 19140,CI 14720.

Made in Brazil by SNC Industria de Cosmeticos Ltda.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I found one!

Kan Kanechomn Goat Milk Deep Conditioning Cream - 1000 g

Restores and Strengthens hair with permanent dye.

DIRECTIONS: After wash, apply Goat's Milk Mask and gently massage. Leave on for 2 minutes and rinse well. For deep treatment wrap hair with a warm towel or use a plastic cap and leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse.

Restaura y Fortalece Cabellos con tintura y tratados quimicamente.

MODO DE EMPLEO: Despues de lavar el cabello, aplique la Crema Capilar Hidratante Leche de Cabra con COmplejo de Aminoacidos Kanechom masajeando suavemente pro 2 minutos. En seguida enjuage bien, retirando el exceso. En caso de bano de crema envuelva en una talla tibia por 30 minutos. En caso de utiliar gorra de aluminio deje acutar entre 30 a 40 minutos y enjuague.

INGREDIENTS: Water, Cetearyl, Alchohol, Cetriumonium Choride, Parfum, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methicone/ Polyquaternium - 10/ Carbocysteine, Methylcholoroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, CI 19140,CI 14720.

Made in Brazil by SNC Industria de Cosmeticos Ltda.

It's actually a really good product. I only stopped using it because I wanted to use more natural products. The Shea butter and keratin one was my favorite.

Please excuse my iPhone; it's trying to get it together

BlackHairDiva

are all kenechom conditioners considered protein treatments??? Is silicone considered a protein treatment? If so is it a mild one, light one?

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
are all kenechom conditioners considered protein treatments??? Is silicone considered a protein treatment? If so is it a mild one, light one?

I think the protein is more on the moisture side. I never found them to be "protein" effective to me.

Please excuse my iPhone; it's trying to get it together

Luxlii

Anyone have the ingredients for the chocolate, crystal bath and karite butter / shea butter?

BlackHairDiva

I dont know if any of you were aware of this but there a quite a few flavors of kanechom.... I dont want to give anyone a nervous breakdown but....

:look: I got a lot of research to do....:nono::lick:

tomnikids3

OMG what a coincidence, i just read about this conditioner last nite and today i was on mission to order the Goats Milk one. Many reviews on Youtube about this conditioner and when combined with Silicon Mix its supposed to be really amazing. I placed my order today and cant wait to use as soon as it gets here in about 3 or 4 days since the beauty suppy warehouse is right in Englewood, NJ.

tomnikids3

I got the Goats Milk one!! I am soo excited. It will be here in a few days.

I ordered the Kanechom Goats Milk condish from justbeautysupplies.com yesterday and this morning my order was here, i was shocked, only one snafu....i ordered the Linange relaxer and they sent me the No Lye one by mistake so they are sending me a label to send it back, and hopefully they have the Linange with lye they can send me to replace the wrong one. Cant wait to try the conditioner out. Im planning to mix it with Silicon Mix like everyone is saying on Youtube.

YellowMellow

I ordered the silicon mix deep conditioner and their shampoo along with kanechom's goat milk. I mixed the two and OMG!!! It was the bessssssttt deep conditioner ever as soon as I started applying it feel like my hair was melting into hands! Lol it was almost too good to be true. I let it sit on my head with a baggy for about 5 hours yesterday. When I washed it out my hair felt so smooth and yummy I thought the products were still in it!

tomnikids3

I ordered the silicon mix deep conditioner and their shampoo along with kanechom's goat milk. I mixed the two and OMG!!! It was the bessssssttt deep conditioner ever as soon as I started applying it feel like my hair was melting into hands! Lol it was almost too good to be true. I let it sit on my head with a baggy for about 5 hours yesterday. When I washed it out my hair felt so smooth and yummy I thought the products were still in it!

Im so glad to hear this. One thing i noticed about the silicon mix is it has mineral oil in it and normally i avoid products with that ingredient, but, I'm reading so many reviews that say combining the 2 works so well so i guess some mineral doesnt hurt.

YellowMellow

Im so glad to hear this. One thing i noticed about the silicon mix is it has mineral oil in it and normally i avoid products with that ingredient, but, I'm reading so many reviews that say combining the 2 works so well so i guess some mineral doesnt hurt.

Maybe it's the mineral oil in combination with their other ingredients just mixes very well. My hair was breaking very badly every time I would touch my hair. Today I barely had any broken hairs! So I'm hoping with continued use things will stay this way. If only I could find something that would help with my extreme shedding.

tomnikids3

Maybe it's the mineral oil in combination with their other ingredients just mixes very well. My hair was breaking very badly every time I would touch my hair. Today I barely had any broken hairs! So I'm hoping with continued use things will stay this way. If only I could find something that would help with my extreme shedding.

Thanks for the info, im excited to try this out now.

Luxlii

I ordered the Kanechom Goats Milk condish from justbeautysupplies.com yesterday and this morning my order was here, i was shocked, only one snafu....i ordered the Linange relaxer and they sent me the No Lye one by mistake so they are sending me a label to send it back, and hopefully they have the Linange with lye they can send me to replace the wrong one. Cant wait to try the conditioner out. Im planning to mix it with Silicon Mix like everyone is saying on Youtube.

Come back and let us know how you like it. :yep: