Paging Fatima..

Azalia

Hello Fatima,

I am currently taking Maxi-Hair by Country Life and I have to tell you I'v gotten amazing results. I started taking maxi-hair seriously in September and I just got my relaxer on the 17 of this month. I got so much new growth after the relaxer my stylist could not stop talking about how much my hair had grown /images/graemlins/grin.gif. I'm currently getting sew-in because I think I also achieve length really fast with this style. I know Jade gave an excellent view on this product so I continued taking the maxi-hair. I also thought about switching because it seemed as if everyone one on the board was taking the GNC ultra nourish hair. I talked to Adrienne about it and she ask me why would I change products if I got great results with the maxi so I decided to continue using the maxi-hair. I purchased my maxi-hair from whole foods and I had 2500mcg of biotin in my bottle and also I take 5mg of biotin by puritan pride. I was just thinking before I discoverd this board I was taking the maxi-hair and nothing else my hair still gained alot of new growth. I hope this helps I will be posting my before and after photos soon. Happy Growing! /images/graemlins/smile.gif