I SWEAR ITS MAGIC!

beyondcute

Yall I took this pill and I swear it grew my hair 2 inches in 1 month! SIKE! BUT my real question is this. If you could invent anything today to change hair care what would it be? A flat iron that uses cold instead of heat? A pill that woudl make your hair grow faster than ever? A pill to chaneg the color of your hair? Dream big! Id love to hear these ideas!

Candy_C

beyondcute said:
Yall I took this pill and I swear it grew my hair 2 inches in 1 month! SIKE! BUT my real question is this. If you could invent anything today to change hair care what would it be? A flat iron that uses cold instead of heat? A pill that woudl make your hair grow faster than ever? A pill to chaneg the color of your hair? Dream big! Id love to hear these ideas!

lol, i like these imaginative threads..

probabley a cream that would straighten out my hair instead of usin heat

planodiva

Even though it was already imagined. I would love to have the hair dryer from the Jetsons that instantly gives you the style you want without the hassle of the salon wait.

I like this game :)

MonaRae

hahha That was a good one goldensensation!

Here's a good one: Do you remember a few months ago someone actually posted about wearing a long hair woman panties!

Deep, why too deep!

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
It's funny that this has been brought up cuz I am feenin' for a very specific product. When I wash my hair with Biolage Ultra Hydrating shampoo, the tangles fall out of my hair and it clumps together into perfect spirals. My hair looks kinda like Peachtree's (much smaller spirals) with that shampoo in my hair. But of course when i wash it out- it's back to frizzy ramen noodle waves.

I want that shampoo in gel form so that my hair looks the same way dry (without the lather) BTW - I've tried the whole Biolage Line thinking maybe they made something to that affect but nothing worked.

And of course Biolage Ultra Hydrating shampoo is number one on the 'bad products' list, so I would like my fantasy product to be all natural, but with all the toxic waste power of the original!

poetist

A pill that gives you instant braids without having to sit for HOURS! And of course you could use the same pill to take your braids down.

Neroli

A creamy leave-in that will straighten my 4B hair and it STAYS straight until next wash -- no need for relaxers or heat! Also, this cream must be chemical-free, inexpensive, moisturizing and simple to use and work fast -- just comb thru freshly washed hair and it drys straight without heat. You DID say to dream big!

Mom23

A pill that would allow me to sleep and wake up and my rollerset is still as nice as when I take the rollers out!!:lol:

beyondcute

How about somethign that instantly sets your hair? Liek with a twist out I have to dilute settign lotion adn then wait hours for it to dry but if I had somethign that instantly set my hair Id twist it up, spray, it would instant,ly dry and when I untwist perfect spirals. Also same for rolelr sets. Wet it roll it ands voila! Instant curls! No heat needed and sans the dryign alcohol of spitz!

MizAvalon

I would love a pill that you could take and your hair just grows to your desired length immediately.

Also, some kind of way to have your hair styled the exact way you want it would be nice as well.

I like this thread!:)

StartinOvah

yeah, definitely a hair growing cream/shampoo/spray. that way you can grow out your short hair cuts in no time. when you don't use it, your hair goes back to its usual growth rate.

also a spray that will curl your hair up like a texturizer. but you can wash it out and go back to straight/natural.

or a towel that straightens your hair as you dry it. you lightly pull your hair dry and straight. you toussle your hair when you want it curly.

can you tell i want the ease of being able to jump between being curly and straight without all the work???

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
StartinOvah said:
yeah, definitely a hair growing cream/shampoo/spray. that way you can grow out your short hair cuts in no time. when you don't use it, your hair goes back to its usual growth rate.

also a spray that will curl your hair up like a texturizer. but you can wash it out and go back to straight/natural.

or a towel that straightens your hair as you dry it. you lightly pull your hair dry and straight. you toussle your hair when you want it curly.

can you tell i want the ease of being able to jump between being curly and straight without all the work???

Hey, u stole my ideas!:ohwell::lol: J/K
How about a pill that makes not only your hair any style u want, but also helps your nails grow long and strong! Now, if we can only get this stuff patented.....hmmm...:lachen:

MizaniMami

How about a spray you put in your hair (once you reach your desired length) that will cause it NOT to break, shed, or even shed for daily purposes. Something that makes you hold on to your length forever wihtout loosing one single strand, never!