Hairfinity Challenge ~January - June 2011

When do you take your Hairfinity Vitamins?

• Morning

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Evening

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Whenever I remember

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
I have been taking mine faithfully. I have my hair in a beehive braid so I can wear my wigs so I wont see a difference plus I really just started taking them.

Aggie

^^Ladies, it's very important to take extra B-Complex vitamins with biotin. I take a B-100 vitamin when I take mine.

By the way, already I took my hairfinity vitamins.

jamaicalovely

Glad to hear you girls sticking with it. Thanks for the tip, Aggie!

It's too soon to expect results for me too. I should have something to report in March/April.

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
I haven't read threads on hairfinity yet, but I went to their website after all the YTube raves. Q: after looking at the supplement facts would it be accurate to assume one can achieve the same results with just increasing their biotin, msm, and silica intake?

jamaicalovely

^ Yes, I actually did that fall of '10. I just got sick of taking the different pills. I would forgot at least one of them. I believe for many of the ladies, they prefer to take just one pill for convenience.

hola_lo2002

update hairfinity

Checking in for today. I'm currently halfway of my 6th bottle of hairfinity. I didn't experience any brekouts:yep: 'till now! my hair is definitely growing it's just that it's still getting tangled really bad. I might have to keep my hair straight in order to prevent that...

Anyway, the first pik was taken today (finally put my laziness on the side to straighten my hair lol!!) and the second pik with the stripe shirt was taken in october 2010.

Attachments

• IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 2010-10-09.jpg
    2010-10-09.jpg
    498.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

hola_lo2002

That'S another pik taken today.. This one is a bit clearer. Before starting taking hairfinit, I was BSB and now my hair is passed BSL. I'm hoping to grow it to MBL....We shall wait and see:yep:

Attachments

• 16-01-20111111.jpg
    16-01-20111111.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 49

trendsetta25

Re: update hairfinity

Checking in for today. I'm currently halfway of my 6th bottle of hairfinity. I didn't experience any brekouts:yep: 'till now! my hair is definitely growing it's just that it's still getting tangled really bad. I might have to keep my hair straight in order to prevent that...

Anyway, the first pik was taken today (finally put my laziness on the side to straighten my hair lol!!) and the second pik with the stripe shirt was taken in october 2010.

That's great growth! I'm now in my 5th month. Actually I started my 5th bottle on the 3rd. I think I'm gonna buy the 6 month supply when I get my tax return.

keelioness

That'S another pik taken today.. This one is a bit clearer. Before starting taking hairfinit, I was BSB and now my hair is passed BSL. I'm hoping to grow it to MBL....We shall wait and see:yep:
Girl your hair looks great..u look past MBL to me from the pic u look about 1-2 " from WL.. Grow on Girl!:yep:

illustrioussplendor

So I finally decided to take the plunge and join you ladies. I have a hair skin nail vitamin that I will be done with next week. So I go to the hairfinity site to place my order and what do you know? They are on back order. My LHCF sisters are buying them out. You ladies are on a mission. Well as soon as I get my vitamins I will be ready start.

jamaicalovely

So I finally decided to take the plunge and join you ladies. I have a hair skin nail vitamin that I will be done with next week. So I go to the hairfinity site to place my order and what do you know? They are on back order. My LHCF sisters are buying them out. You ladies are on a mission. Well as soon as I get my vitamins I will be ready start.
What? Are you serious! That is hilarious! Glad you are joining the challenge.

ETA: I sent an email to Hairfinity asking if they could establish a discount code for us. If they don't respond I will coordinate us to do a email brigade to the company asking for a permanent discount code.

Last edited:

CandyCurls

Last edited:

Renee29

You all are making me want to change over from my Nioxin vits. Ill finish this bottle out then decide. Keep up your persistance! Ill be cheering you on.

babylone09

I finally took down my micros and will be washing my hair and posting my starting pic tonight. But I got my vitamins last week and I am on day 5 or 6 of taking them.