Hairfinity Challenge ~January - June 2011

When do you take your Hairfinity Vitamins?

• Morning

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Evening

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Whenever I remember

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aggie

Ladies, the new Hairfinity vitamin coupon code is "top10" and it expires on December 21, 2011.

Aggie

any new codes? i keep missing this

manter26 is right. You can sign up for the HF newsletter and they will send it to that way. Just scroll down the newsletter almost to the bottom and there you'll the code. But there have not been any new codes since the one on Dec 21.

Miss AJ

Thinking of ordering this after i use up my current supply of vitamins at the end of February. About how long did it take to see results? Just need a ballpark figure so i know how many months supply to order.

Aggie

Thinking of ordering this after i use up my current supply of vitamins at the end of February. About how long did it take to see results? Just need a ballpark figure so i know how many months supply to order.

About 3 months to be fair but I would recommend the 6 month purchase with free shipping. Also if you wait for the new coupon code by signing up for the newsletter, you can save additional funds on the total purchase as well. This is what I did.

winona

Save 10% NOW
Use Promotional Code: 25983
when placing your order at: www.hairfinity.com

Offer Expires: 04/24/2012
Save 10% NOW
Use Promotional Code: 25983
when placing your order at: essentious.com or hairfinity.com or shopbrockbeauty.com or dermera.com or infinitelash.com