Hairfinity Challenge ~January - June 2011

When do you take your Hairfinity Vitamins?

• Morning

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Evening

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Whenever I remember

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ayoung

Joining! Ordered 2 bottles today!

Now I just have to figure out how I am going to where my hair...kinda tired of sewins.

I will post a starting pic when I take this one out

MzCraft

Welcome MzCraft!

Girls, today is the first night in weeks that I missed my pills. I'm feeling a little sick and just don't feel like swallowing. Will take tomorrow. My two month supply came in. Yaay!
Thanks, glad to be here! Hope you feel better!

Last edited:

MzCraft

Ok so I took a week off because I got a cold sore on my lip after taking Hairfinity for 1 week... really annoying, but not sure if it was a reaction from the Hairfinity vitamins, stress or just my body fighting off a cold. Anyone else had any weird things happen? I get them sometimes 1x a year so maybe it was just my luck... I plan to start up again in a couple of days. Also, the first couple of days I took it, I drank alot of water, but got random headaches (I'm not a headachy person). Does anyone take a multi-vitamin with this too? Would that be too many vitamins for the body?

jamaicalovely

Ok so I took a week off because I got a cold sore on my lip after taking Hairfinity for 1 week... really annoying, but not sure if it was a reaction from the Hairfinity vitamins, stress or just my body fighting off a cold. Anyone else had any weird things happen? I get them sometimes 1x a year so maybe it was just my luck... I plan to start up again in a couple of days. Also, the first couple of days I took it, I drank alot of water, but got random headaches (I'm not a headachy person). Does anyone take a multi-vitamin with this too? Would that be too many vitamins for the body?

That's weird. I would watch that closely as you may be allergic to it. I take a multivitamin.

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
Just checking in.

Oh and MzCraft I take a Multi,biotion, b complex, and garlic pills. The only reaction I had was the first 1-2 weeks I would just break out in my face but not anymore.

ThatJerseyGirl

jamaicangurl....add me to the count. i ordered some and received it back in Jan..I believe the last part of January. I don't know what's in that stuff, but my hair texture has seemed to change some. i'm natural and i've never been able to just glide a come through my hair when wet. well, i can now. my nails are off the chain and so is the new growth. i take mines with vitamin b (multi vitamin b). i've not had any adverse reactions, i drink tons of water anyway because i workout everyday.

good luck to you ladies. this stuff is good and i'm in it for the long haul.

ThickLongLush

I have been taking Hairfinity since February 4. The first week I noticed many facial breakouts but now it is clearing and I believe the quality of my skin is also improving. However, I am also taking a liquid multi-vitamin and fish oil.

SimplyLeesh

I've been taking hairfinity for a few months and I have seen good hair growth. Unfortunately my dyed ends were breaking off at the same rate that I was growing so I dont have much length progress. I just cut my hair a few weeks ago so I'm back to neck length. All my family and friends said my hair is much thicker and they dont even know I'm taking hairfinity. My starting pic is my avatar and siggy.

trendsetta25

checking in...i've been soo busy lately that i couldn't post and LHCF doesn't load properly on my blackberry!!!! :wallbash:

I've been using my hairfinity consistently since popping my first pill in Sept. I ordered my 2 new bottles on Thursday of last week and got them in the mail on Tuesday :grin:

Haven't seen any growth spurts like i did the first few months though...:ohwell:

well that's all...HHG Ladies

SUPER SWEET

Still going strong...my nails are getting ridiculous growth! Not sure about my hair yet. But i will still keeping taking them.

Breakout is clearing up.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

i have a silly question... anyone know if HAIRFINITY VITAMINS ARE FDA APPROVED???

(sorry i don't know much about them.... other than the company recently changed the website design:perplexed)

tia

jamaicalovely

jamaicangurl....add me to the count. i ordered some and received it back in Jan..I believe the last part of January. I don't know what's in that stuff, but my hair texture has seemed to change some. i'm natural and i've never been able to just glide a come through my hair when wet. well, i can now. my nails are off the chain and so is the new growth. i take mines with vitamin b (multi vitamin b). i've not had any adverse reactions, i drink tons of water anyway because i workout everyday.

good luck to you ladies. this stuff is good and i'm in it for the long haul.

We got thatjerseygirl joining us? oh it's really gonna be a party up in here.:grin:

i have a silly question... anyone know if HAIRFINITY VITAMINS ARE FDA APPROVED???

(sorry i don't know much about them.... other than the company recently changed the website design:perplexed)

tia

I don't believe so

MzCraft

Just checking in.

Oh and MzCraft I take a Multi,biotion, b complex, and garlic pills. The only reaction I had was the first 1-2 weeks I would just break out in my face but not anymore.
Thanks, I was thinking about adding fish oil to my Hairfinity and multi too.

hatmat6

Still on track....I take both pills at night. I just started my fourth bottle!

....now, if I could only be this consistent with working out.....SMH.:nono:

hola_lo2002

Checking in!!!
And also, I went to my BSS today and guess what I found????? A new product called 'Nexxus Pro-Mend'. That thing is supposed to bind split ends. I tried it and it actually works!!!!! It's a little expensive but it was worth for me. I know it didn't get rid of my splits but at least this product will help me to limit the spreading of those splits until I cut them off... You see, my hair is the type of hair that always splits because it's so fine. Anyways we'll see

ayoung

Order arrived today..officially started!

Starting length: Idk--mid shoulder

Goal lenght @ end of challenge--full APL

Supps: hairfinity, ALA, green/egg drink (water & exercise)

Starting pics: I have a tail but i'm leaving it alone for now:ohwell:

Attachments

• DSC00383-vi.jpg
    DSC00383-vi.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00385-vi.jpg
    DSC00385-vi.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 37