Check your VShoppe's

kasey

Check your VShoppe\'s

Hi girls,

I am not trying to make PJ's out of you but check your Vitamin Shoppe stores this week.

I went to pick up my Garden of Life coconut oil on Friday night at the VShoppe and they had a two tables of products that were on sale for 75 percent off!!!

On the table I found the Aubrey Organics White Camellia and Jasmine Hand Cream on sale for $3.76. It is regularly $15.05 for a 4 ounce bottle.

The manager told me that a week ago they had a whole table full of Aubrey Organics products on sale for 75 percent off! He said that stores from across the area sent them products that had been on the shelves for a while and they put them all on sale. They also had vitamins, protein bars and other shampoos and creams at75 percent off.

You know I was
about missing the other AO products. I really need some more Island Spice conditioner.

But I am very happy with my White Camellia and Jasmine Cream. I think I am gonna mix up a teaspon of it into my leave in hair conditioner.

So ladies stop by your larger VitaminShoppe stores. They just might have something you wanted to try at 75 percent off.

--kasey