CourtneyNaturalHair "The Mane Choice" Products

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The reviews are simply too good, I'll have to buy the Green Tea and Carrot mask next; it sounds heavenly!
Any reviews on it yet ladies?

@LushLox
I did buy this and the "Better Than Butter" (or whatever it's called). Both are lightly fruity scented. Can't wait to try them.

Wonder about the consistency, especially since it's in a Tube?

I kinda like my DC'ers in a Jar. Hopefully, it performs great. I think I saw good reviews on it.

You know Imma be mad if I love it and didn't stockpile it especially at 40% off,

toinette

Tricking the president
@LushLox
I did buy this and the "Better Than Butter" (or whatever it's called). Both are lightly fruity scented. Can't wait to try them.

Wonder about the consistency, especially since it's in a Tube?

I kinda like my DC'ers in a Jar. Hopefully, it performs great. I think I saw good reviews on it.

You know Imma be mad if I love it and didn't stockpile it especially at 40% off,
I passed up the 40% cause I have sooo much in my stash and plan on taking part of the 50% off they usually have for Black Friday. You'll get a better deal in a few months, no worries.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I passed up the 40% cause I have sooo much in my stash and plan on taking part of the 50% off they usually have for Black Friday. You'll get a better deal in a few months, no worries.
@toinette
By that time, hopefully, I'll hear what you (and others like), since I'm totally unfamiliar with what's good with this Line.

I saw they offered Fiddy last BF.:up: