Wendy Williams' Real Hair!!

aloof one

If it was a LHCFer, a bunch of people would wait. Someone would come in and say great progress keep it up, then depending on who that person was, a bunch of folks would follow her in and say the same thing...

Its like when people post a thread asking if they are APL or SL (they know they are, I mean you saw the picture and you obviously know what it is since you been on this site and seen errbody elses pics...) so they can get responses. Even if the hair is jacked up and see through people are going to be nice.

This girl isn't one of "us" so folks are being mean because its easier. She's not reading the site, I guess, so it makes it OK.

I think her hair is damaged and scraggly, but hey... she has a condition so at least she keeps whatever hair she can get right?

As far as the lips?:nono: She needs to get something done about that ASAP.

IDK WHY MOST PPL ARE BEING SO NEGATIVE. I'M SURE IF I JUST TOOK A BUNCH OF HAIR EXENSIONS OUTTA MY HAIR TO SHOW SOME ONE MY MESS WOULD BE LOOKIN ROUGH TOO. EVERYONE IS ACTIN LIKE SHE TOOK THESE PICTURES TO SHOW HER LONG BEAUTIFUL HAIR OR SOMETHING...IF SHE WENT TO THE SALON OR SOMETHING AND HAD IT DONE IM SURE IT WOULD LOOK 100x better (just realized i had CAPS lock on and not typin all that over lol) than after just pullin it from under her weave. i'm not even gonna front, i have seen some messed up heads in here and ppl posting sayin 'ohh great progress' or other stuff knowin good and durn well they are prolly hittin post and thinkin the same things posted in this thread right now.

i have to ask, if this was an LHCF member and she just posted these same pics in a thread titled: "i just made waist length, woohoo!!!" would we be seeing any of these comments being posted right now? I highly doubt it, all we would see is a bunch of posts congratulating her on her length I'm sure :rolleyes:

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
IDK WHY MOST PPL ARE BEING SO NEGATIVE. I'M SURE IF I JUST TOOK A BUNCH OF HAIR EXENSIONS OUTTA MY HAIR TO SHOW SOME ONE MY MESS WOULD BE LOOKIN ROUGH TOO. EVERYONE IS ACTIN LIKE SHE TOOK THESE PICTURES TO SHOW HER LONG BEAUTIFUL HAIR OR SOMETHING...IF SHE WENT TO THE SALON OR SOMETHING AND HAD IT DONE IM SURE IT WOULD LOOK 100x better (just realized i had CAPS lock on and not typin all that over lol) than after just pullin it from under her weave. i'm not even gonna front, i have seen some messed up heads in here and ppl posting sayin 'ohh great progress' or other stuff knowin good and durn well they are prolly hittin post and thinkin the same things posted in this thread right now.

i have to ask, if this was an LHCF member and she just posted these same pics in a thread titled: "i just made waist length, woohoo!!!" would we be seeing any of these comments being posted right now? I highly doubt it, all we would see is a bunch of posts congratulating her on her length I'm sure :rolleyes:
Thank ya, the truth comes out!!! YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!! (those caps are on purpose LOL):lachen::lachen::lachen:

Sparker65

Would someone who believes this is her hair explain why this picture looks like she has on a baseball cap underneath thin hair? If you look closely it looks like a cap on her head. I'm just saying it doesn't look like a real scalp to me. My mother had thyroid issues when I was growing up and she wore wigs alot. Her hair was never this messy looking. I remember playing with her old scraggly wigs. This picture reminds me of her old wigs.

BklynHeart

I don't know if she still goes there but she used to go to this salon called De La Cruz, some high-falutin' place.
Her front, sides and back is jacked-up because those are the hairs that are left out when she clips her hairpieces in and they cover it.

seeminglysweet

Would someone who believes this is her hair explain why this picture looks like she has on a baseball cap underneath thin hair? If you look closely it looks like a cap on her head. I'm just saying it doesn't look like a real scalp to me. My mother had thyroid issues when I was growing up and she wore wigs alot. Her hair was never this messy looking. I remember playing with her old scraggly wigs. This picture reminds me of her old wigs.

It could be the indent from the hair piece she wears. When I clip my hair up or wear a hat I get a dent like that too.

Transformer

Let's be honest! Celebritology has its drawbacks. Surgery to remove my thyroid has been scheduled since November. Maybe I should think seriously about going through with it.:drunk:

FlawedBeauty

Because she took out her pieces and her hair was probably up in a ponytail which we all know creates a crease in ur head. y would you think she is lying or rockin a thin, raggedy ass weave like that. she loves big hair and her weaves are always humongous cuz she says it makes everything look smaller which is why she loves big hair.

Paris Belle

Wow. I'm not surprised though. She's always said that she had a lot of hair under the weave.

My aunts and grandmother all have long thick natural hair and insist upon wearing wigs, so I can definitely relate. They think it's easier to maintain.

ajargon02

If it's her's, it might be long but it looks REALLY REALLY damaged! I wouldn't want long damaged hair. I would want long, thick, healthy hair myself, but to each his own :)

Suerte

Girl, thank you! I need to add you to my friends list cuz OMG I love you!

Sparker65

FlawedBeauty;3826311[B said:
]Because she took out her pieces and her hair was probably up in a ponytail which we all know creates a crease in ur head. y would you think she is lying or rockin a thin, raggedy ass weave like that.[/B] she loves big hair and her weaves are always humongous cuz she says it makes everything look smaller which is why she loves big hair.

Maybe I'm not being clear. When I look at the picture, I see what appears to be a white cap under her hair. It looks like a baseball cap. I don't see a crease. Does anyone see what I'm talking about?

scorpian

Maybe I'm not being clear. When I look at the picture, I see what appears to be a white cap under her hair. It looks like a baseball cap. I don't see a crease. Does anyone see what I'm talking about?

I see it but, she is in a studio and I thought that that was just the reflection from all of the cameras and the lights :perplexed

Suerte

Doubting that it is real, is probably just due to not liking WW the radio personality (which is totally understandable) and assuming that since so much about her is fake (personality, body, etc) that her hair, even when she is saying it is real, must be fake too.

I get that. In the REAL non-LHCF world, I get that. BUT seeing as much as we know about hair, and seeing that several women on here with colored lightened hair that is long (some are healthy and some are not) and seeing hair that is 'not supposed to be able to grow long' pass waists, tailbones, hipbones... I think maybe we'd be more open minded.
WW didn't say "Look at how long sexy and delicous my hair is, envy me, Bishes, envy me dahling!"

I think some of the white we might be seeing is the reflection from the lights off of her scalp through some extra thin overprocessed hair. And the bends are most likely from hairbands or braiding or clamping. Hello... wet bun and take your ponytail down. Crimp right at the band site.

WW the person might be way different from WW the radio personality we all love to hate.

very true lol

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
I'm no Wendy Williams fan, but I'm glad to see that her hair is long....I would've never guessed since she boasts about her wigs and weaves all the time. Yes, it's pretty thin looking, but her thyroid condition and her styling preferences exacerbates her hair issues. If she stopped bleaching and getting blowouts for at least a year, I think her hair would be much healthier and thicker. And those who are riffing on Wendy, at least her hair can grow that long and she has the potential to have a beautiful head of hair - she damages it on a regular basis and is STILL retaining length! :look:

sprungonhairboards

wendy has long hair. sure it may be a bit thin because of a MEDICAL condition she has, but this is the long hair care forum. not the long beautifully thick perfectly styled hair care forum.

I think it's a given around here that that's what most of us strive for. Not long hair at any cost regardless of what it looks like.

for people to still come out with negative things to say about her... what are you really thinking about some of the ladies here that post pics? not everyone is blessed with thick hair; some people have thinning hair regardless of how well they treat it.

I see alot of hot messes around here. If I said what I (and alot of other people) really thought about people here half the time I'd be shunned, banned, then burned at the stake. But I also don't give false compliments. I just keep it pushin. You will NEVER see a compliment from me that I don't feel is well deserved. I wouldnt care if it was down to her knees.

go 'head wendy with your long hair! it'd be nice to have that length

If that's the trade off she can have that ish

Btw I loooove Wendy. I'm listening to her on the internet right now. But as she herself would say, it is what it is.

berry87

Its her hair ya'll its not hard to believe. She wears wigs etc all the time so she's doing a a form of protective styling. Contrary to other listeners who posted earleir,I have heard her say on some occasions that she has Long hair under her wigs/clips but Its very thin! I remember hearing it during the Ciara interview(which you can listen on youtube) and other times when nicole talks about her short style, or Charlemagne gets on her about her Huge wigs :lachen: :yep: Also there are some childhood pics on the experience site where she has long hair. She just needs to stop bleaching, a good trim for those ends and just take care of it! I don't understand why its so hard for folks to believe especially here!:ohwell:

cclark1

Her hair looks terrible. Long hair does not equal attractive in her case. She should cut that bleached mop and start over:blush:

Luvmylife

Wow...here I am defending Wendy Williams of all people! :lol:

I do believe that this is her hair.
IMO, it does look consistent with someone who has a thyroid disorder. Adding in bleach, frequent heat styling and stress from weaves/wigs/whatever and that definitely would describe the pics posted. God bless her on the length. The fact that it grew so long let's us know that she's at least on the right track...but this is not a look I would like for myself. (Dye it dark, cut it and leave the Dominicans alone.)

chebaby

some of these posters are so childish. who cares what her face looks like? she has hair...i thought thats what this forum was about:wallbash: silly me

Kimberly

I think she has fabulous length! It looks so silky and fine. My natural hair would never look like that. I would love to have that length...mine would be relaxed and either my natural color or a black or blue-black rinse but I guess that's more of a style decision or a matter of taste or preference. I would just love to have the length.

naturallygoldie

And this is exactly why I haven't posted progress pics! I would hate for sum 1 to say 'ohh great progress' just to be nice or 'oh girl ur hurr looks like a straw broom' just to be malicious! uggh!

now as for Wendy, bless her heart, any sickness can cause havoc on your hair! as for the length, idk...looks like hers.