Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

faithVA

I bought one each of the Jessicurl conditioners and a heat therapy wrap, so I was able to get free shipping. I kept thinking that CurlMart was out of the heat therapy wraps but they were just out of the brown ones. White will work just fine.

I'm done for a while with conditioner. I have 3 Jessicurl, 2 Curl Ecstasy and 3 Naturelle Grow. That should last me for a while.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
divachyk

I bought my 1st Coconut Water & Mango DC from her a while back. Cannot wait to try it.

I got a 4oz on a Swap and loved it.

Golden75

Hi Ms. G! Where you been hidin'? Are you still braided up? You know you need to get your HV-Haul on. Great Sale.

She has to fix that Jardin DC'er though. It says "Minimum Purchase = 4 Jars"

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
divachyk

I bought my 1st Coconut Water & Mango DC from her a while back. Cannot wait to try it.

Golden75

Hi Ms. G! Where you been hidin'? Are you still braided up? You know you need to get your HV-Haul on. Great Sale.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
@divachyk

@Golden75

IDareT'sHair -Hey T. I been lurkin :look:. Busy at work and home. I'm in kinky twists. Will prob take these out mid-sept and take a break. I gotta use this stuff up!

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Used APB Cotton Candy Cream last night. My twists feel so nice today :grin:. She still having a sale?

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I'm passing on the HV sale, though I love me some Vatika Frosting. :lick:

Today I used the Oyin Hair Dew under APB watermelon cream. Nice combo divachyk :yep:

I haven't washed my hair in a week and a half. I was too busy last weekend. :(

Shay72

Natural, 4A
The Hairveda sale doesn't end until Sept 30th. I'm probably gonna wait until mid or end of Sept to purchase. Trying to be good and slow my roll just a bit. Especially since Labor Day is around the corner.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
The Hairveda sale doesn't end until Sept 30th. I'm probably gonna wait until mid or end of Sept to purchase. Trying to be good and slow my roll just a bit. Especially since Labor Day is around the corner.

Same here

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Shay72 Froreal3

Since Hairveda's Sale last so long, maybe shipping won't be so bad.

Since folks can take their time, HV should be able to pace shipping.
I was thinking that too. Also I'm hoping to be able to see some reviews on the new DC and the shipping being reasonable would help with that.

My subscription ends tomorrow but I already renewed so it shouldn't be an issue. I know sometimes folks have problems. We shall see.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Shay72 Froreal3

Since Hairveda's Sale last so long, maybe shipping won't be so bad.

Since folks can take their time, HV should be able to pace shipping.

Yeah, I will order at the end of September. Definitely will get some Vatika Frosting (probably 2 jars) and probably will revisit Sitrinillah...just for the hell of it.