Wire mesh rollers(minus the brush) review...

sweetcocoa

I decided to try setting with them today and had better results than I had when I tried them before. I have shoulder length hair and my hair was completely dry in 45 minutes. This saved me about 20 minutes. I've decided to use these from now on. You also get a looser set...so if you want a tighter set I wouldn't use these. I used the green ones (I removed the brushes) and the purple ones(came without the brushes but are the same size as the green ones). They compare in size to the yellow or orange magnetic rollers(with the snap on tops). The larger rollers I used were pink...a tiny bit larger than the purple magnetic rollers. I used the snap on tops from my smooth magnetic rollers. All in all I was happy with the results(and less drying time).

daviine

I think I knwo what type of rollers you're talking about but could you post a picture or a link to a picture.

I gave up wetsetting years ago but still have a lot of magentic rollers. I am willing, however, to try anything once. Especially since the drying factor time is lessened.

So did you use them in the same manner that you would have used magnetic rollers (why are they called that by the way? )

sweetcocoa

Yes I used them the same way. I think(someone correct me if I'm wrong) it's because <font color="red">WET</font color> hair will cling to the roller as you roll. I'll try to find a pic. The pink ones I got from Valleygirl cause I couldn't find that size anyhere around here. The green ones I got from Sally's. They are the wire mesh with the brush in the middle. I remove the brush cause they can pull on your hair. I'll look for a pic and post it.