glover's mange

Relentless

Reinventing
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone heard of Glover's Mange? It is a sulphur that is supposed to be good to apply to your hair before you wash it. It makes the hair grow. I can't seem to locate the product on the internet.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Blackbarbiedoll007

nadine1977canada

blackbarbiedoll007 said:
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone heard of Glover's Mange? It is a sulphur that is supposed to be good to apply to your hair before you wash it. It makes the hair grow. I can't seem to locate the product on the internet.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Blackbarbiedoll007

Its now called Glover's dandruff solution

You can purchase it here:

http://www.texasbeautysupply.com/glv50.html

oh there is a floral scented one that smell better than the original. You can mix it up with Sulfur 8. I heard it works very very well for hair growth.

Prosperity711

blackbarbiedoll007 said:
Hello Everyone,

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Blackbarbiedoll007

If you do a search for "glovers" on the board the topic was discussed before. I think it does work good, I have never tried it, too heavy for my hair.

Radianthealth

LOL "Glover's Mange" :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I had to come in here and post, my mom used to use this in my hair. We called it "Glover's Mane"

You just brought back some memories:D

MrsHouston

blackbarbiedoll007 said:
Hello Everyone,

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Blackbarbiedoll007

I've used this (the floral scent) and it's made my hair grow. I add it to my shampoo and whatever I'm using on my scalp at the time. Some college mates from the Virgin Island told me to use it this way. It works...just make SURE to get the floral scent.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I love this stuff. I mix it with sulfur8 and frenchee's super gro. Tons of growth.:D I only used it as a prepoo.

hairspan

I'm using this now mixed with sulfur 8 as a grease, I grease my scalp about 3 times a week. Works well for me.