Split-Ender....

nolechik

FSU Alumni/Grad Student
Just wondering if any of my LHCF peers own this gadget or knows anyone that owns it and DOES IT WORK?!?!

sylviaetc

save your money!!! i bought it. i used it once. it broke.
and... the amount of hair it cut off was so miniscule that it hardly made any difference at all. and... the material they make it out of is so flimsy that if you even look at it the wrong way it will fall apart...

needless to say i cleaned that $#!^ up and returned it...

Truth

[ QUOTE ]
sylviaetc said:
save your money!!! i bought it. i used it once. it broke.
and... the amount of hair it cut off was so miniscule that it hardly made any difference at all. and... the material they make it out of is so flimsy that if you even look at it the wrong way it will fall apart...

needless to say i cleaned that $#!^ up and returned it...

[/ QUOTE ]
not laughin at the experience u had but the "if you look it wrong part"

FLAME

I have one. I actually like it.

it gently dusts your ends. also the split ender cleaned up the look of my haircut. (graduated length all around)

nolechik

FSU Alumni/Grad Student
[ QUOTE ]
FLAME said:
I have one. I actually like it.

it gently dusts your ends. also the split ender cleaned up the look of my haircut. (graduated length all around)

[/ QUOTE ]

Flame...how often do you use it? Is it worth the dinero? I'm getting my haircut this weekend and I figured since I'm basically have all of my splits cut off, this would be a good way to keep my ends neat and tidy.

ChocoKitty

I have one. I think it's excellent for maintaining ends after a good haircut or trim. But I also have to agree with sylviaetc--it is kinda flimsy. I think the handle on my mine broken but I've figured out how to make it work anyway.

Ebony

i bought mine in december & i like it very much. it works for some, doesn't work for others. walgreens return policy for it is 90 days just in case.

Carlie

I bought one a WHILE back and I only used it once I believe. It just made me totally frustrated...either it doesn't work or I just don't know what I'm doing.
In order for my hair to slide through the machine successfully, without me pullin' it through, I have to part each piece of my hair paper thin....if I do that I'd be there all night and I don't have the time/patience for that....and when I look on the little window, I hardly see anything that's been cut off...so then I thought it wasn't working. But then again, like I said, maybe I don't know what I'm doing.