seal ends with brahmi oil

leiah

yesterday:
aphogee 2 minute
la coupe perfect curls conditioner
lustrasilk organic cholesterol & lots of olive oil for leave in

today:
shampoo with natures gate henna
made a mask with avocado, banana, honey, almond milk, fenugreek, hibiscus, horsetail & nettle
cowashed it out with lacoupe perfect curls
used africas best organics carrot oil cream as a leave in

now i'm air drying and getting some nice curls with frizz because i keep finding stuff to pick out of my hair

i will cowash tomorrow or monday to get rid of this stuff and the smell but im really happy with what it did to my hair

lavaflow99

In search of the next vacation
Pre-poo with molassess and HE Hello Hydration. Clarified with Nexxus Kelate. DC with Bee Mine BEE-U-Ti-FUL DC. Leave-in (Mane-n-Tail Detangler, Cream of Nature Argan Oil Strength and Shine, Skala G3 leave in). Now air drying.

Will moisturize with WN and seal with almond oil.

DarkHair

I currently have a ponytail rollerset in. I got tired of sitting under the dryer, so im letting it airdry. Im going to flatiron the bumps and texlaxed ends.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S via LHCF app :look:

IrrationalThoughts

I finished taking down my braids - never even finished putting them in and it still took freaking forevah.
Washed with Nexxus Aloe Rid and then baking soda.
Rinsed with 1 cup AVC in 4 cups of cold arse water.
Currently have some Manic Panic in - put on damp towel dried hair will keep in for 2 hrs - about 1 left. Hoping for a nice red glaze type thing. Hoping.
Then I will rinse, deep condish with SE Olive oil followed by Smooth Down - followed by Rusk thermal or maybe Rusk then Smooth Down.
I may blow dry then flat iron or I may do a shingled wash and go. My coils, kinks and fives always pop when I clairfy.

You know what...I may skip the SE and just do the Rusk followed by SD and leave some in. I will shingle with Hairveda Whipped Gelly...maybe...I am so indecisive...gah.

choctaw

sprayed my twists with moisturizer (rose water, castor oil, conditioner) and will do a twist out. my head looks like a tarantula :lachen:

BreeNique

I washed on Thursday night an now it's in a twist out style and likely to stay such for another few says. Tomorrow is my birthday and first day of kwanzaa so I'll keep it simple and natural!! Wonderful plans lakes! Hope everyone is enjoying their hater.