anyone going to cosmetology school

PureSilver

The next intake for my school is May 2015 and there is a waiting list. I hope I can get to finally do this cosmetology program and get over it. I like the feeling of having a skill and being professionally qualified.

Lilmama1011

I won a style challenge, I'm truly shocked

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20141101_161705.jpg
    ForumRunner_20141101_161705.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 104
  • ForumRunner_20141101_161724.jpg
    ForumRunner_20141101_161724.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 98

Lilmama1011

My classmate asked will I be doing a relaxer and I thought she mentioned in general on the mannequin head. I was about to say "yeah, all of us are idiot" but then I realized she was talking about using me for class in front of everyone. They are out their mind. They will never touch my hair. Most have long damaged hair and flat iron everyday, nope. And rip through hair, so double heck no

Lilmama1011

I treat my hair with the utmost respect and I won't have anyone ripping through my hair and disrespecting it. I trust no one with my hair. I will my SO do my hair before them and I'm so serious

Lilmama1011

I am pissed. I got a 89 on my test. I had nothing but 90s. But it's ok because a girl got one 83 and she had lower 90s and still has a 4.o. but currently I have a 4.o GPA so :)

Lilmama1011

Today was the hardest test of all. Remembering things I could barely pronounce and they sound similar, but I got a 92 so I am very pleased. I will actually start working on clients in two weeks. I'm nervous but I have to get comfortable

RockCreak

Congrats!
Im not in school but I went in 2004-2005 and im a licensed cosmetologist. I learned a lot while there. The school I attended was called hair academy (in MD) and their goal was to prepare us for the state board test. I enjoyed my time there and I made some life long friends. I cant remember how much tution was but t was pretty pricey. You will be happy with your decision.

I'm an alumn there...c/o 95 :grin:!!

Lilmama1011

I am going on the floor tomorrow or Tuesday, I am so nervous. I haven't had much practice. People had family coming on and I didn't. I colored three heads at school and they all like it.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Its taking longer than i thought it would to start beauty school but i am definitely starting early 2015