Frenchee aka Dog Mane

happylocks

[ QUOTE ]
"bump" is used to move a thread back to the top so others can see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, PLZ JOIN, I want ppl to try this too,
, Plust i DONT WANT TO BE THE ONLY ONE smelling hahaha
, with the foral it will not be a problem

CandyAppleBlack

okay i'll join wit chew,i don't mind smellin' bad ,lol
but i have a question,or two:

1.What am i buying

2.Do you know where i can get it?

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I don't know where to find Frenchee online, either. I saw this product for the first time this year in a local Korean bss. It is made by Scientific Research Products, Inc. The same company that makes Hindu Sheen 5 Minute Curl Set.

carrie

Just curious, can you add some rosemary or another essential oil to cover the smell? I remember some of the other ladies here doing that who didn't like the smell of the Wild Growth Oil.

Chipmunk

When I mix glovers and sulfer 8. I just pour the Glover's in a plastic container, put a big glob of sulfer 8 and then stir until creamy.

I went to the bss yesterday and guess what I saw? Some of the Frenchee's, I had to get it. It's even stronger smelling than Glover's.

Why do people call it Dog Mane?

mstankers

[ QUOTE ]
When I mix glovers and sulfer 8. I just pour the Glover's in a plastic container, put a big glob of sulfer 8 and then stir until creamy.

I went to the bss yesterday and guess what I saw? Some of the Frenchee's, I had to get it. It's even stronger smelling than Glover's.

Why do people call it Dog Mane?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you tried it yet? I use Glovers for my horribly itchy scalp and it smells but I like the smell of sulphur. Maybe I should try dog mane

carrie

Have any of you guys (not the little girl in the story) seen growth improvement with either of these products? I tried Sulphur 8 years ago for dandruff. I stopped after a short usage. I could not deal with the people around me constantly asking "what that smell was?"

happylocks

I got my frenchees , I am using it daily now, I am not in texas so I am away from home, and I will not be able to visit you all for 1/2 a month, but I think dog mane is the glover mix not sure why they call it that, I am guessing the smell. SEE you all later and I am waiting for throughts growth storys as well

happylocks

I do think the frenchee has made my hair softer, it is hard to wash out,even after I washed, my hair is still greasy, but I dont know if that is because I am not using shampoo any more, I have only used it 3 weeks straigth so I have not seen any real growth yet, but I mixed it with olive oil and I need to get the glovers too, does heat make a difference? any luck any one using the glovers or frenchees?

happylocks

[ QUOTE ]
i dont get it, is glovers just for dandruff?

[/ QUOTE ]
that is what it is used for, but ppl have notice that it helps with growth too

happylocks

Re: Frenchee aka Dog Mane:Update on Frenchee

Glover , for those who that r giving it a try and testing it, tell how things are going update, how offtend do u use it, and what has it done for you and your hair, and ppl around you haha? plz thanks

Dejuan42

Personally i dont think anything applied to the scalp helps hair grow. I do believe some products help reduce breakage to allow hair to grow longer. I've tried dog mane it help with my dandruff problem but that's about it plus it stinks lol.

happylocks

[ QUOTE ]
Personally i dont think anything applied to the scalp helps hair grow. I do believe some products help reduce breakage to allow hair to grow longer. I've tried dog mane it help with my dandruff problem but that's about it plus it stinks lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know how you feel, It does stink too, I think it can help it does have sulfur, which helps with to stimulate, I hope ppl share more storys about thier exp plz do

happylocks

[ QUOTE ]
whooo, I am gonna be ending up not buying this product if it smells so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nessa youve been warned,:D no lie I have it and it does smell, Glover smells, it is just one smelly family, Anyone care to join?