Spinny: The Relaxer "Reveal" Thread!!!!

coolsista-paris

My first touch up after 12 weeks post. I love my relaxer results, and irked at myself for ruining what would have be a really pretty roller set :rolleyes: My fingers are crossed for it looking better in the morning :lol: ETA: Here's my hair today with better lighting and after a trim :grin:

oh please give me some if that thickness!

coolsista-paris

LOL!!! Thank you, and you know I think your hair is lovely :lick: . Are you still stretching?

oh thank you. i personally am hating my hair!! the hair missing at the croWn is just stopping me from styling how i want. my rollerset camr out bad yesterday! i put my hair up. looks bad when its down...
im still stretching indeed.! im supposed to relax end or this month. i dont know if i will or not

ckisland

oh thank you. i personally am hating my hair!! the hair missing at the croWn is just stopping me from styling how i want. my rollerset camr out bad yesterday! i put my hair up. looks bad when its down...
im still stretching indeed.! im supposed to relax end or this month. i dont know if i will or not
I'm sorry :hug2:. I hated my hair when I first relaxed, but then things started lining up right and I found my stride. And you have an area that's recovering! Try not to be so down on yourself cause it just needs time to catch up :yep:.

coolsista-paris

I'm sorry :hug2:. I hated my hair when I first relaxed, but then things started lining up right and I found my stride. And you have an area that's recovering! Try not to be so down on yourself cause it just needs time to catch up :yep:.

it sure will need time.

nowadays im fustrated and feel like cutting it short, very short, or transitionning or big chopping.
thats how i feel unfortunately.
if i braid it will worsten the edges that are a bit sensitive.. if i leave it out i will manipulate. oh my, this hair :-/

coolsista-paris

ive been dc with moisture these last weeks. i think i should aternate with protein dc too.
one Week moisture, the other week protein.

i usually prepoo-dc (oil+conditionner or dc) . its less manipulation for me.

i have apoghee 2 min. is that enough ?
i want to ors? is the mayonaise gonna be too strong? is it considered as a strong protein?
or should i try the ors resplenishing (is that the name lol)?

my stupid fine hair breaks easily. argggg so annoying!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Has anyone used the New Strait to Eden relaxer? I think it's about time for me to drop the Texture softener. I want to be able to do strait styles without a lot of heat.:perplexed

ckisland

Has anyone used the New Strait to Eden relaxer? I think it's about time for me to drop the Texture softener. I want to be able to do strait styles without a lot of heat.:perplexed
*raises hand
I did and my hair came out really silky and bouncy :yep:. I didn't experience any burning (not even in my tender spot), but I would be cautious on how much smoothing or time I leave it on if you don't have coarse strands. I loss a lot more hair than I did when I used Optimum, but the Optimum couldn't get my hair as straight as I wanted. I love my results :yep:

D.Lisha

Man, I've been out of the loop for a minute. I posted my relaxer results in the wrong thread!

I forgot allll about this thread lol.

Pictured below are my results from my April 17th after a 23-week long stretch. I'd say it's safe to claim BSL. Also my stylist did a small trim to tighten up my ends :)

image-3961635689.jpg

danysedai

divachyk your hair looks great.

I'm a thick hemline chaser myself so I understand your decision.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using LHCF

(raises hand) me too! So I understand Divachyk's decision. We have the knowledge so thinner ends (if hair is thick,not naturally thin) can be cut in the pursuit of the full thick hemline we love.

I'm in that process myself. I cut about 2 inches yesterday. That means that I'm still BSL like this time last year but to me, it's better not to hang on to those ends. Picture the image of you with thick full MBL hair :)

Attachments

• 20140428_120322.jpg
    20140428_120322.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 182

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Beamodel D.Lisha, danysedai, GettingKinky, pelohello

Thank you ladies for the kind words. :kiss:

Beamodel, I m&s daily. Do you?

Great reveal, D.Lisha!

Danysedai, your hair looks great! My hair feels better now that I don't have those ends hanging on for dear life. I should have let them go sooner.

GettingKinky, see...I'm so glad to hear I'm not by myself with the post-trim shock. I'm glad you're enjoying your results.

Pelohello, I need to track my growth to see if my hair grows faster in the summer. I never noticed or paid much attention. *shame*

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
(raises hand) me too! So I understand Divachyk's decision. We have the knowledge so thinner ends (if hair is thick,not naturally thin) can be cut in the pursuit of the full thick hemline we love.

I'm in that process myself. I cut about 2 inches yesterday. That means that I'm still BSL like this time last year but to me, it's better not to hang on to those ends. Picture the image of you with thick full MBL hair :)

You and your hair are gorgeous. I need to get up on the Kerastase.