baby oil gel??!!

candibaby

has anyone ever heard of this or used it? i'm not thinking about trying it because i dont really use gel, but my sister has this stuff and i wanted to know if it was good for your hair because i've never heard of baby oil hair gel. can any of you ladies help me out?

luv2skoolu

I've heard of baby oil gel, it's baby oil in a gel form instead of a thin liquid. It's made for the skin, if you really wanted to I guess you could put it in your hair.

I hope that helped a little.

Miosy

I've used the baby oil gel to seal my ends when I air dry and get good results but I never put it all over my hair.

Pookie25

I use the baby oil gel on my son's hair sometimes. The one i am referring to is not really for the hair it is for the skin but it works just as well.

kandyland

Yes.......baby oil is mineral oil with a baby powder scent. The gel has extra stuff in it like aloe and vitamin e but its still made up mostly of mineral oil

NAY007

I have phases when I use baby oil, especially in the summer months. When I put it in my damp hair it's very easy to comb. I always used the real baby oil though, not the gel. My sister, who has 2c/3a hair uses it too every now and then. We both have good results with it.

keke

i have this stuff right now. I use it on my body and my face and it does well on my face. Guess its the vitamin E in it. I have really thought about trying it on hair but im not sure yet, mainly cause i wanna try it on others hair but i dont wanna mess them up if it dont work. Its a good product i think. Next i wanna get the lavendar kind. But i'll try it when i take out my braids and see how this goes.