Miconazole Nitrate (MN) Challenge (May 1 - July 31, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkness27

BreAhhnNa said:
Does anyone use sulfur powder in their mn mix?

I did at one point. I put too much for my 1st batch and it would leave my hair yellow. My 2nd batch I used less and it dried on clear.

jprayze

I had been using MN everyday and I also take garlic pills for health. My hair started shedding about 2 weeks ago when I was 5 weeks post. I know with MN you aren't supposed to shed at all but I looked online and it said that you can shed from using growth aids because it speeds up your hair cycles. I've stopped using it for now.

Has anyone else started shedding while using MN?

I didn't experience any more shedding than normal while using MN.

Last edited:

jprayze

I made a simple mix of grapeseed, JBCO and peppermint oil...only thing is missing MN!!! Can't wait to jump back in.

ManiiSweetheart

My hair is still straight, but it's going to be a full on hair weekend come friday night! Urghh I miss my curls soo much ! I'm thinking sticking with my cayenne mix minus the MN

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Putting up another PS so may finish this weekend or so lol! Doing some braids will post pics when done. I think I'm going to start back on the MN bc it will be easier to apply than it was with the sew ins and I plan to keep my braids for 2 months or maybe longer:) I think this will definitely help me to retain and keep my hands and scissors out of my hair. Anyone else planning on sticking with the MN?

Status
Not open for further replies.