2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

spacetygrss

Sprayed my hair with Greg's juice, slathered can on Burnt Sugar Pomade and sealed with Boing ( Shea based product). I'm out of town, so I'm using what I have available.

Tonto

I usually use sweet almond oil to seal in my hair and ends but right now I’m back to castor oil for my ends and they are very happy!

Beamodel

Spritzed APB marshmallow clouds
Applied APB Ayurvedic cream
Sealed APB green powerhouse oil & jakelea parfait

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Used Oyin Hair Dew mixed with distilled water and castor oil as a spritz to moisturize my celie braids and sealed with Jakeala's whipped Shea butter.

nmartin20

Used the LOC Method tonight: water, Belle Butter Whipped butter, DB Pumpkin Seed as a leave in and Hairveda's grape Seed pomade on my ends.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Sprayed my hair with very warm water, added Elasta QP olive oil & mango butter moisturizer, sealed with almond oil, then put it in chunky 2 strand twists, added more elasta qp to the ends then sealed all that in with Oyin sugar berries pomade. This combo makes my hair extremely soft. Definitely going to stay a main part of my 2015 regimen.

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Moisturizing scalp with last bit of Hairitage Hydrations Sprout (RIP) and Liquid Gold Green Magic.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
APB Essentially Organic/Green Powerhouse on scalp, PBN Murumuru Moisture Milk on twists, sealed with APB Clean Cotton Butta.

Babygrowth

Prepooed with Jakeala parfait and LG oil in scalp. Oil rinsed with GSO and will later use APB hibiscus and fenugreek oil to seal after setting with Salerm21.

meka72

Oiled scalp with JBCO/PSO blend.

M&S'ed with Ynobe products (aloe & green tea hair mist/hibiscus & marshmallow leave in/shea cream) with some badger argan oil layered between

ronie

PBN MMM and PBN cupuacu butter to braid my hair for a braid out.
I wanted to do a twist and curl, but I want to show some length this weekend.

felic1

A question was accidentally posted in the 2013 butter and creme thread. The question was is there a less expensive alternative to Green Magic? I would like to know this also.

Beamodel

Spritzed APB marshmallow clouds

Applied APB Ayurvedic cream

Sealed APB green powerhouse oil & Jakeala Parfait

Lita

After my wash & Dc,used APB blueberry leave in,APB hibiscus hair cream,APB ayurvedic pomade on scalp & APB not easily broken to seal.

Happy Hair Growing!