Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Everyone who knows how to call on the name of Jesus, please pray for complete and total healing for my little girl. She had a seizure this week. She is only 5. Her EEG detected discharge but most of her other tests aren't identifying the cause. Please pray for total and full recovery in the name of Jesus and by the power of the Holy Spirit. Please pray that what the Devil, the body, and whatever is being used within this attack, only serves to prove the miracles of the Holy Spirit and the realness of Jesus Christ by her healing. Please join your faith with mine and activate the "signs and wonders that follow those whom believe." Mark 16: 17-18. "No weapon formed against thee shall prosper!" Isaiah 54:17

Please, help me pray. Please keep the spirit moving. I know that the word is literal and I have known that since I was a little girl. Help me prove it in this experience being nothing but the setup for a testimony. Prayer warriors join with me and if your faith ain't but a mustard seed, please join too!

:pray:
Prayers sent and on their way.

blessedandfavoured

Everyone who knows how to call on the name of Jesus, please pray for complete and total healing for my little girl. She had a seizure this week. She is only 5. Her EEG detected discharge but most of her other tests aren't identifying the cause. Please pray for total and full recovery in the name of Jesus and by the power of the Holy Spirit. Please pray that what the Devil, the body, and whatever is being used within this attack, only serves to prove the miracles of the Holy Spirit and the realness of Jesus Christ by her healing. Please join your faith with mine and activate the "signs and wonders that follow those whom believe." Mark 16: 17-18. "No weapon formed against thee shall prosper!" Isaiah 54:17

Please, help me pray. Please keep the spirit moving. I know that the word is literal and I have known that since I was a little girl. Help me prove it in this experience being nothing but the setup for a testimony. Prayer warriors join with me and if your faith ain't but a mustard seed, please join too!
@Lylddlebit, we lift your daughter up to our Lord Jesus Christ, the Great Physician. We plead His blood all over her, and we command that every work of the devil be destroyed from her life, in Jesus' name. Jesus was manifested to destroy the works of the devil, and so we command in His holy name that every tree He has not planted in her body be uprooted at once in the name of Christ our Lord, by the power of the Holy Spirit, amen. Heavenly Father, may Jesus' blood cover @Lylddlebit's daughter and protect from every attack, in Jesus' name.

May the Lord bless and keep and strengthen and protect you and your family in Jesus' name, amen.

Lylddlebit

@Lylddlebit, we lift your daughter up to our Lord Jesus Christ, the Great Physician. We plead His blood all over her, and we command that every work of the devil be destroyed from her life, in Jesus' name. Jesus was manifested to destroy the works of the devil, and so we command in His holy name that every tree He has not planted in her body be uprooted at once in the name of Christ our Lord, by the power of the Holy Spirit, amen. Heavenly Father, may Jesus' blood cover @Lylddlebit's daughter and protect from every attack, in Jesus' name.

May the Lord bless and keep and strengthen and protect you and your family in Jesus' name, amen.
Amen

newgrowth15

Thank you ladies! @blessedandfavoured @Chicoro She has been so brave through all of this and has just been discharged from the hospital following the brain MRI she had today. The results of the MRI were: NO ABNORMALITY DETECTED! Hallelujah!
@Lylddlebit, I am so sorry that somehow I missed the initial call to prayer. I am so happy to hear that our God is still in the healing business and that your little girl is doing better.

I ask our heavenly Father to keep you and your daughter in His care. I ask Him to remove fear from your hearts and minds, so that the enemy does not plant seeds of doubt in any of your family members. I ask God to draw closer to all of you as all of you draw closer to Him. I ask Him to give you complete restoration and confidence in His ability to keep all of your loved ones safe from all manner of harm and danger; and that He keeps His hedge of protection around all of you. I ask Him to restore your joy and lift your spirits. Give God praise in Jesus' name, Amen!

Lylddlebit

@Lylddlebit, I am so sorry that somehow I missed the initial call to prayer. I am so happy to hear that our God is still in the healing business and that your little girl is doing better.

I ask our heavenly Father to keep you and your daughter in His care. I ask Him to remove fear from your hearts and minds, so that the enemy does not plant seeds of doubt in any of your family members. I ask God to draw closer to all of you as all of you draw closer to Him. I ask Him to give you complete restoration and confidence in His ability to keep all of your loved ones safe from all manner of harm and danger; and that He keeps His hedge of protection around all of you. I ask Him to restore your joy and lift your spirits. Give God praise in Jesus' name, Amen!
No need for apologies! Thank you for joining us now! I truly appreciate it and stand in agreement with your prayer for us.
Amen and Hallelujah have no expiration time and I'm still shouting and praising. Seriously, thank you so much!