prettynatural

Think, Do, Be
Thank you Shimmie I've learned so much. I suppose to have had my appointment Monday but weather caused it to be pushed back. I remembered that God knew the bad weather was going to happen, so I let the worry go. I had my moments but I really had to dig deep and put my belief and faith to work. It is not easy to lean on God and trust him in uncertainty. Every commercial was about CancerCenters of America and a friend of mine lost a dear friend to cancer this week. It caused me to do a lot of introspection and I knew it was a test of my faith.I wanted to run to God first. I didn't tell anyone but two people. My boss and one friend. I wanted to trust God and let God soothe me. Talk with him and seek understanding directly from him. It was a beautiful experience and I know that God holds the future. I hope and pray that others can seek the courage to get checked and know that God knows all of the barriers and he will do what he said he will do.

Thank you!!

PrissiSippi

Simply Komplex
I have too much anxiety to the point where I feel stuck. I'm not able to get anything accomplished because I'm stressing and worrying. I get married in two weeks and the closer it gets the more anxious I have become. I feel like I need Xanax or something to take the edge off.

OAN my fiancé have not been trying but not preventing. No pregnancy in 1.5 years. Went to the doctor and was told he has low testosterone and sperm count. They wanna rerun the test. This has caused problems between us because I've asked him to go back and he will snap something like I have gotten two girls pregnant before when are u going to the doctor. (No kids. Exes could have lied or not by him) The doctor said there's no reason to believe I can't have kids. Soooo I went to the doctor and they didn't find anything with me that would prevent us from having kids. Soooo I think it's him. But it's a touchy subject and I can't get him to take the prognosis seriously and work out more to boost the testosterone b

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I have too much anxiety to the point where I feel stuck. I'm not able to get anything accomplished because I'm stressing and worrying. I get married in two weeks and the closer it gets the more anxious I have become. I feel like I need Xanax or something to take the edge off.

OAN my fiancé have not been trying but not preventing. No pregnancy in 1.5 years. Went to the doctor and was told he has low testosterone and sperm count. They wanna rerun the test. This has caused problems between us because I've asked him to go back and he will snap something like I have gotten two girls pregnant before when are u going to the doctor. (No kids. Exes could have lied or not by him) The doctor said there's no reason to believe I can't have kids. Soooo I went to the doctor and they didn't find anything with me that would prevent us from having kids. Soooo I think it's him. But it's a touchy subject and I can't get him to take the prognosis seriously and work out more to boost the testosterone b

PrissiSippi...

Praying for you, Dear One. Please be at peace and although it may seem easier 'said than done', it's not impossible nor is it being denied from you.

Jesus says to the storm in your heart... 'Peace... be Still'. Whatever God speaks, it always happens.

Therefore, 'Peace...be still.'

The peace that God gives nothing and no one can take away. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, it is going to be a very beautiful day. :yep:

tryingto

Please pray for my friend who just lost his wife yesterday. He has a little boy to raise all alone now. Thanks much.

praying for your friend and his son, that they will have all the support they need at this time, Father God walk with this family, direct their steps, may they find comfort in knowing their loved one is resting in your arms, let them want for nothing, let them find comfort and peace, Amen.

tryingto

My uncle is dying. The lung cancer has taken over and his kidneys are failing. I didn't even know it was possible but his body fluids are coming through his skin. He is on pain medication in hospice and we are just waiting at this point.

Prayers for you Uncle, God's speed, to you and your family

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
Y'all please keep me in prayer. One of my dear friends that I have met in church, and was becoming closer to, has made her transition to be with the Lord.

I am SO mad at myself for not pressing my way to church last night. I instead stayed at home and just knew that I was going to be at church later this week and see her Wednesday.

Either way. I am crumbling with tears. And another friend of mine just called to make sure she wasn't seeing things online wrong either.

I cannot believe this. I just saw her a week ago.

This is going to be so hard.

Shimmie

Staff member
Y'all please keep me in prayer. One of my dear friends that I have met in church, and was becoming closer to, has made her transition to be with the Lord.

I am SO mad at myself for not pressing my way to church last night. I instead stayed at home and just knew that I was going to be at church later this week and see her Wednesday.

Either way. I am crumbling with tears. And another friend of mine just called to make sure she wasn't seeing things online wrong either.

I cannot believe this. I just saw her a week ago.

This is going to be so hard.

whosthatgurl

:bighug:

Keeping in you prayer and I'm also seeing how wonderful you made her life. Your 'sister love' for her strengthened her journey in this life.

You made many, many, many of her hardest moments, easier to live through. She may not have shared 'all' with you, however it wasn't needed, for what she didn't share, you made it easier for her to bear.

She's thanking God right now for all that you still are to her...in her heart.

So, don't be angry with yourself anymore, you did not fail her. You kept her heart going longer and stronger to have you as her sister and friend. She's passing the mantle that she once wore, onto you. Wear it in strength and carry on what she could not finish in this life. You can do this. Yes, you can.

Praying for you and her dear family and other loved ones.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

DreamLife

Hello everyone,

Please keep me and my family in prayer. My uncle committed suicide and we are in shock. He was an upstanding, Godly and family man and I don't think we will ever understand why.

Thanks

Shimmie

Staff member
Hello everyone,

Please keep me and my family in prayer. My uncle committed suicide and we are in shock. He was an upstanding, Godly and family man and I don't think we will ever understand why.

Thanks

DreamLife....

Sweetheart... praying for you and your dear family. Praying for your peace and healing. In Jesus' Name, Amen. :love3:

Divine.

God has shown me that I have spirits of abandonment and rejection on me. These spirits have made it difficult to move forward in certain areas in my life. Please pray in agreement with me that these spirits will be removed and I can finally start living the way God intended me to. Thank you all for your continued prayers! I have major testimonies I have yet to write out, but I will very soon.

I am so grateful for everyone on this board.

Lucia

God has shown me that I have spirits of abandonment and rejection on me. These spirits have made it difficult to move forward in certain areas in my life. Please pray in agreement with me that these spirits will be removed and I can finally start living the way God intended me to. Thank you all for your continued prayers! I have major testimonies I have yet to write out, but I will very soon. I am so grateful for everyone on this board.

divine

Ok I'm going into some advanced stuff here so you may or may not be ready for this. The fact that you even recognize that something in your spirit is not of your own genuine self and not from God is a big step. Remember just cause you hear something in your mind with your voice doesn't mean it your idea Jesus rebuked Satan in Peter remember when Peter said master you can't etc Jesus yelled at Peter get thee behind me Satan cause the great deceiver was in Peters ear-think about that.

Matthew 16:23New International Version (NIV)

23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

Prayers can help but they won't solve this problem negative spirits evil spirits no matter how small or large need to be CAST OUT not just prayed upon that's not going to be enough. The spirits will be stunned but not gone. To prepare get saved if you aren't already start reading not just read study the bible prepare then do weekend fasting praying 12midnight to 12 noon and casting out these bad spirits.

Let me explain now there are bad and evil people but good people also can have evil and negative spirits following them around or living in them whether by generational curses or unknowingly doing an act that allowed that spirit access to you. If there's a spirit of lack torment that is making you suffer that's a demon or evil minion torturing and relishing in your pain and suffering it gives them power and they feed off the pain the hurt the rejection lack.

On a grander scale this people who are serial killers one time crazy killers and those people like it that's a powerful demon incorporating them and using them to fulfill their lust for blood and most importantly souls because they can no longer walk the earth in physical form. Don't believe me look some infamous ones up and look at their eyes Satan has entered the building. Not only has the demon taken the soul of its puppet but it's using that person to take the souls of many more whether it be by indoctrination and service and just taking lives outright knowingly or unknowingly.

http://www.dangerousbutgood.com/deliverance-prayer-how-to-cast-out-demons-from-yourself/

Proverbs 6:5-11

5 Free yourself, like a gazelle from the hand of the hunter,like a bird from the snare of the fowler. 6 Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise! 7 It has no commander, no overseer or ruler, 8 yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest. 9How long will you lie there, you sluggard? When will you get up from your sleep? 10 A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest-- 11 and poverty will come on you like a bandit and scarcity like an armed man.

Book of Tobit

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV1&byte=3729381

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Signs of living under a curse

http://youtu.be/db2-lG4wmgc

Notice how this was introduced into their family

Lucia, thank you for being here. I haven't been able to read everything, however I thank you. I am so grateful that you were here. Please continue to share.

There are many beautiful gifts in our forum, gifts of ministry and love. So, I'm praying for many, many others to come in and post prayers and encouragement as well. We all need each other. :yep:

God bless you.

naturalmanenyc

My uncle passed away, at home surrounded by family. He didn't want to die in the hospital and asked to go home a few days ago. He isn't in pain anymore and I'm sure he is in heaven with his daddy, my grandpa.

Unfortunately, he didn't get the chance to meet his new grandchild, born by emergency C section within the hour that he passed away.

Shimmie

Staff member
My uncle passed away, at home surrounded by family. He didn't want to die in the hospital and asked to go home a few days ago. He isn't in pain anymore and I'm sure he is in heaven with his daddy, my grandpa.

Unfortunately, he didn't get the chance to meet his new grandchild, born by emergency C section within the hour that he passed away.

naturalmanenyc

Hi Sweetheart... :kiss:

I'm so sorry. Your Dear Uncle was surrounded by the ultimate of Family Love... each of you were his strong support...a wonderful Gift in his life.

I am honored that you allowed us to pray with you. You trusted us and it is indeed an honor.

I believe that he is looking down from Heaven and smiling at the life that continues from his legacy, his new grandbaby. :yep: :love3: And that you will always be able to carry in your heart.

Take care, Sweetheart. We are all here to love and support you. Your family has such a beautiful jewel among them...'You'. You are so dedicated to praying for them, one of God's most beautiful and powerful gifts that you always never fail to share.

naturalmanenyc

I know all things happen for a reason but wow. My cousin's little girl died yesterday. She was less than 2 lbs and born very early, but we did have hope. She lost her baby and her dad within days of each other....and she is half way around the world in the military.

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
..................................................................................................

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
I know all things happen for a reason but wow. My cousin's little girl died yesterday. She was less than 2 lbs and born very early, but we did have hope. She lost her baby and her dad within days of each other....and she is half way around the world in the military.

Dear naturalmanenyc

I wish that I were there to embrace you and your family. You have endured so much. I am amazed at your strength and support for your loved ones. One thing is certain, you have the love of Jesus flowing through you and this is what your family needs above all.

To One Whose Heart is Rich in Love.... "You".

:rosebud:

Shimmie

Staff member
kanozas :love2:

Dear Father, in Jesus' Name,

We lift our precious sister and her beautiful children unto you for your healing presence to outrule any and all negative reports of their health. Renew and protect every cell, every organ, every muscle, every tissue, every vessel and artery, and passage of breathing in their bodies. We thank you with humble hearts bowed in thanksgiving unto You.

In Jesus' Name, Amen

Last edited:

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
^^^@Shimmie AMEIN! AMEIN!!! I do have to ask you to please unquote...I forgot to insert that request earlier. Thankful for the prayers, though. Shimmie

Last edited:

naturalmanenyc

Dear naturalmanenyc

I wish that I were there to embrace you and your family. You have endured so much. I am amazed at your strength and support for your loved ones. One thing is certain, you have the love of Jesus flowing through you and this is what your family needs above all.

To One Whose Heart is Rich in Love.... "You".

:rosebud:

Thanks Shimmie.
Her husband is in Virginia so she is relying on military friends to comfort her, and of course phone calls with family. I'm upset and afraid because things like this always happen in three's.

Lucia

Thanks Shimmie. Her husband is in Virginia so she is relying on military friends to comfort her, and of course phone calls with family. I'm upset and afraid because things like this always happen in three's.

naturalmanenyc

Can someone fly down to be with her or fly her up so she can stay with family for a while it's not good for her to stay alone.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thanks Shimmie.
Her husband is in Virginia so she is relying on military friends to comfort her, and of course phone calls with family. I'm upset and afraid because things like this always happen in three's.

naturalmanenyc... I'm praying God's love to incubate the heart of your cousin. To comfort her and surround her with more love and support than she has ever known before.

As for the 3's....

Oh Sweetheart...

Fear not... fear not...fear not. For God is with you. Don't look for another boot to drop, two is more than enough.

Let's believe and rest in God's love. Let's believe that He has eliminated the 3's. :yep:

In Psalm 91 it says, "Though a thousand may fall by my side; ten-thousand by my right hand.... it shall not come nigh me".

(In other words: Just because it happened to someone else, even as close as my right hand, it doesn't have to happen to me too).

Okay? Be at peace Sweetheart, for God has ordained peace for you... His peace and the peace that God gives, no one can take it away. No one.

:grouphug2:

naturalmanenyc

She is coming home, leaving on Thursday. I'm surprised the hospital is releasing her so quickly. She needs to be on bed rest for 6 weeks. The baby may arrive before her since they are traveling separately.

Lucia

She is coming home, leaving on Thursday. I'm surprised the hospital is releasing her so quickly. She needs to be on bed rest for 6 weeks. The baby may arrive before her since they are traveling separately.

That's good I'm glad they will be taken care of and around family. May God bless al of you.

Shimmie

Staff member

I'm glad your cousin is able to come home. I'm praying for her healing and rest during this difficult time for her and you and your family.