Longhairdontcare2011 has died

KPH

House Head
Jess posted on FB :sad:

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/rmd4/in-memory-of-domineque-banks/updates/69537

It is with a most heavy heart that I bring you the news of my dear friend's passing. Domineque passed away on April 9th, 2014 after complications brought on by Lupus. Though she was a long-time sufferer of this disease, her condition turned for the worst in recent months with her kidneys functioning at a terribly low rate. Tragically, Domineque fell unconscious the night of April 7th but thankfully her amazing partner was there by her side to perform CPR and call 911. Domineque was placed on life support and was not able to breathe on her own. At 12:30pm, on April 9th, after having suffered a heart attack, she passed away. She was 27 years old.This is a truly difficult time for her spouse, family, and friends-- it is beyond surreal and heartbreaking to write what has transpired. I have set up this fundraiser to help with both the funeral and cremation costs. We sincerely thank you for your help, it is humbly appreciated.

Last edited:

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
It's so sad. She was only 27. I'll find the link to the fundraiser that explains what happened.

NaturallyATLPCH

Wow, RIP. I watched a few of her vids a while back. Only 27 from complications of lupus according to Lipstick Alley.

So Kyla's Mom, Dawnyelle, and now her. Totally shocking.

Simply_elle

I was just coming to post this :(

It's incredibly sad, I've followed her for years now. She finished dental hygienist school and seemed to be moving forward and doing her thing. My heart hurts bc she's so young... Rip

Beachy

This is so sad. She was so young!! My prayers are with her family. May she Rest In Peace.

Urban

This is so incredibly sad. She was only 27 too. May she rest in peace. My condolences to her family.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
WOW!!!! I was just watching her videos a couple of weeks ago for inspiration. This is so surreal; RIP :(

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
Sunday I got the urge to watch her videos and now this WOW. OMG. This is so sad. May she rest in peace. She was a sweetie pie

greenbees

I just saw this on Instagram! So sad :-( She was definitely one of my hair inspirations and she seemed like such a lovely person.

RaeShouna

In shock. Just shock. First Dawnyele now her!? No words......to those on here who knew her I'm sorry. To those on here who didn't know her but will miss her I'm sorry as well.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using LHCF

KidneyBean86

Southern sweetheart
I just saw this on Naptural's fb page. This is so sad. I remember watching her videos a few months ago when I decided to transition. She seemed to be a very good person. My prayers are with her family. May she rest in peace.