Hairfinity 2014 Challenge

TwoSnapsUp

Even though I am finishing up my 4th week on HF, I am finishing up 3 weeks post relaxer. Therefore, I can't really look for my "up to an inch of growth" quite yet.

I'll be 4 weeks post the week of Dec 30th.

I said all that to say: TwoSnapsUp, stop wearing your LC shirt, looking for length

....And I took my pills today. Haven't missed a day yet.

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
Forgot to post in here yesterday, took my pills yesterday and this morning

sj10460

I finished my first bottle yesterday. Waiting for the delivery of my new order. I took some biotin, msm and silica pills this morning. My new bottle should be here today, I just checked the tracking and it's already in my city.

jroxiec

Seeing this thread made my day!!!! I ordered HF which should be delivered today and will be joining this challenge. However, I will not have a starting picture until 1/3/14 because I am currently natural and have decided to relax my hair on that date. I have been experiencing a lot of breakage and SSK and believe my hair was doing much better when it was relaxed. I am excited about my new HHJ and I am hoping for great results. :yahoo:

JustGROWwithIt

I finished my first bottle yesterday. Waiting for the delivery of my new order. I took some biotin, msm and silica pills this morning. My new bottle should be here today, I just checked the tracking and it's already in my city.

Did you see any growth after your first bottle?

bluediamond0829

Just an update:

This is the most consistent I've been on a hair vitamin in a very long time.

The vitamin C is really helping out with alleviating breakouts
I wouldnt say I increased my water intake but I do get it in at least 1 to 2 bottles a day.
I'm growing out of a short cut and wearing wigs to protective style until I can get it long enough for me to get a full weave.

schely10

I'm in! I have been taking them for 3 months and I just started my 4th bottle. I will continue to take it throughout 2014. I also started taking MSM pills last month which I will continue to take throughout 2014 also. I take two of each daily.

sj10460

Last night when I got home my new bottles were in the mail :yay::yay:, so I haven't missed a day. Day 2 of second bottle completed.

I don't like how the new pills taste. My first bottle was from the previous bottle before they rebranded. This new bottle, when you open it, it has a flavored smell, not too sure what it smells like but I don't like it.

I do however find the caps easier to swallow, not that I had a problem with the original bottle caps.

I have a sewn in, so I can't tell how much my hair has grown and I didn't even take measurements.:nono:

sj10460

Also, I wanted to add that the first two weeks I experienced A LOT of shedding. Way too much for my liking, which is part of the reason why I got a weave.