Hairfinity 2014 Challenge

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Finished my first bottle today!

HairPleezeGrow I've been sticking to my challenge of trying new hairstyles in the new year. I know this twistout will end up in a bun by the end of the day, but at least I tried! I'm hoping it will hang a little longer by the end of 2014 but I'm pretty pleased with how it came out.

Your twistout looks gr8! It is so full and beautiful. I think you have some very nice hang time.

annieup

I've been taking these vitamins for a little over a week now and have noticed that my nails are growing super fast. Must be the biotin. As for my hair, I'm wearing a protective style (sew in).

xxinsanexxchels

Okay I am joining this challenge.
My Stats
Curl Pattern: 3C/4A (I think its a combo mix but seems to mostly fall in 3C/4A)
Porosity: High Porosity Strands (If I don't use Roux Porosity Control my hair will eat all of the product I put on it and still beg for more.)
Density: High Density
Width: Coarse (When I used to relax I had to use two full boxes)
Length: Neck Length (did a semi big chop in april 13')

I use Liquid Gold and take Hairfinity so results should be taken with a grain of salt.

products I am using:

Naturelle Grow on Etsy
Mango & Berries Cleanser
Marshmallow Root Cleansing Conditioner
Marshmallow Root Deep Conditioner
Ginger Peach Leave -in conditioning spray
Healthy Hair moisturizer

TwoSnapsUp

I forgot to add that I added megatek to my regimen. I'm using up and finishing up my products until I get down to just my staples.

ktwatkins

I take my pills at night along with my extra msm. I've been told by someone in the medical field you have max absorption at night! I also drink my cup of carrot juice in the morning on an empty stomach.

I'm on my 4th bottle now.

ktwatkins

Is Alive considered a mulit vitamin or a hair vitamin like hairfinity? I looked at Alive to take as a multi because it has good reviews. How do you plan on taking them both?
I take my Alive vitamins too. It's just a multivitamin. I take all my supplements at night for max absorption. I've been taking Alive for women ultra potency for almost a year now.

JustGROWwithIt

I take my pills at night along with my extra msm. I've been told by someone in the medical field you have max absorption at night! I also drink my cup of carrot juice in the morning on an empty stomach.

I'm on my 4th bottle now.

Any good results to report after four bottles?

AmiJay

IDK. I'm only 6 weeks post my ng is getting out of control. I usually don't get like this until around 9 weeks post. I also did the inversion method at the beginning of this month using my mn/oil mix. I'll do it again starting tomorrow. So I don't know if it's HF or the inversion and mn, but something got me growing.

Last edited:

xxinsanexxchels

took my pills yesterday and about to start taking them at night from what I've read here.
I DEFINITELY noticed a change in the texture of my new growth its MUCH softer even when washing my hair so something is going well! I also use Liquid Gold so that may have a part to do with it too.

ktwatkins

Any good results to report after four bottles?

Yes! I've received really good results. My problem is retaining my length. Twists out/braid outs look good on me but don't last more than 2 days. So now I'm trying weekly roller sets and buns for "protective styling".

ktwatkins

I'm in! I have been taking them for 3 months and I just started my 4th bottle. I will continue to take it throughout 2014. I also started taking MSM pills last month which I will continue to take throughout 2014 also. I take two of each daily.

What's the dosage of MSM your taking? Right now I'm taking an extra one I think it's 1000