Komaza Care HAIR ANALYSIS Service - Rave!

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I received this email about an hour ago. This is so sad. I remember talking with her during my DD’s analysis. She was so sweet and helpful. I could really feel her spirit through the phone. I’m praying for all of her family and friends.

Komaza
Hair Care Important Update.
With a broken heart I share with you today, that our beloved, Jennifer, co-owner of Komaza Hair Care, has passed away. Some of you knew that she was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer in 2016.

I know that Jennifer would want me to thank you for all the support over the years. Many of you have been with us from the beginning and had gotten to know Jennifer. You would check in on her over the years and would mention her pleasant demeanor and how much she has helped you on your journey to healthy hair. From the bottom of my heart I thank you.

This is an enormous loss to the company. We ask for your patience during this difficult time as we discuss the future and direction of Komaza Hair Care. Our office will be closed any orders placed prior will be filled and shipped. We thank you for your support.

Sincerely,
Rene
Copyright © 2019| Komaza Hair Care, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
2121 Natomas Crossing Ste 200-354
Sacramento, CA 95834

This email was sent to
why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
Komaza Hair Care · 2121 Natomas Crossing · Ste 200-354 · Sacramento, CA 95834 · USA

Rozlewis

I received this email about an hour ago. This is so sad. I remember talking with her during my DD’s analysis. She was so sweet and helpful. I could really feel her spirit through the phone. I’m praying for all of her family and friends.

Komaza
Hair Care Important Update.
With a broken heart I share with you today, that our beloved, Jennifer, co-owner of Komaza Hair Care, has passed away. Some of you knew that she was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer in 2016.

I know that Jennifer would want me to thank you for all the support over the years. Many of you have been with us from the beginning and had gotten to know Jennifer. You would check in on her over the years and would mention her pleasant demeanor and how much she has helped you on your journey to healthy hair. From the bottom of my heart I thank you.

This is an enormous loss to the company. We ask for your patience during this difficult time as we discuss the future and direction of Komaza Hair Care. Our office will be closed any orders placed prior will be filled and shipped. We thank you for your support.

Sincerely,
Rene
Copyright © 2019| Komaza Hair Care, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
2121 Natomas Crossing Ste 200-354
Sacramento, CA 95834

This email was sent to
why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
Komaza Hair Care · 2121 Natomas Crossing · Ste 200-354 · Sacramento, CA 95834 · USA

I saw that and felt the same about Jenn. She was very kind and helpful. Sending her family and friends lots of prayers at this most difficult time. She was an integral part of the Komaza Care brand.

coyacoy

I see Facebook posts from them every now and again but no news on their products sadly. It's all so sad. I had just recently fallen back in love with several of their products too :(

snoop

Great news! I got this email late last night.

Sorry We've Been Away So Long
First, I would like to thank you for being so patient and for all your well wishes. I am over flowing with great appreciation of you all!

As most of you know we suffered some great losses last year (Jennifer will be greatly missed) . We took some time away so we could return focused and stronger than ever!

I just wanted to send out a quick notification to let you know that we will have product in stock, Monday, March 9th. We will only be caring our most popular items for now.

Again, I would like to thank you for letting me open and honest about our grief.

Sincerely,
Rene